Fazoli's 82nd Street
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's 82nd Street
Rating 4.04.0 out of 5 stars
(Based on 66 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 14, 2020bad service,asked for parmesan and utensils,got nothing what am i going to do eat with my fingersneal d
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 12, 2019Horrible customer service who was not paying attention after she repeated the orders to us charged us for what we didnt get and then when talked to manager she lied rite in our faces and then just walked off I'm very upset because she could've told the truth which made us look like we was asking for food I was so embarrassed and very upset because she could have handled this alot better but nope and the manager well she wasnt even trying to fix this I had to catch a really bad attitude and then she finally gave us what was missing and it wasnt what we wanted but it was shrimp so I'll never return to this location they do not fix your problem and will embarrass you in front of other customersChandra
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 11, 2019TerribleNeal D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 05, 2019We ordered through the drive thru window and were asked to pull up to the window. We waited in line for approximately 15 minutes to get to the window. Upon reaching the window, the cashier told us our total and my husband handed her cash. She then asked if we had two lemonades, etc. which was not our order. She then asked If we had a baked penne which was also not our order. The cashier asked a manager to come over to help find our order. After we told her what we ordered, the manager asked if we had ordered at the drive thru window. After this, my husband asked for our money back and we chose a different restaurant.Kelli M.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 17, 2019Very disappointed in this location on 10/16/19. Drive thru order was wrong. Ordered spaghetti with marinara, it was on ticket as this, and ended up with meat sauce - NO GO!! Also I guess you changed the type of chicken used in fettuccine Alfredo dish. It was terrible, just terrible. It was huge nuggets of chicken thrown on top. The chicken was dry and hard and had to be thrown out (like it had been sitting out then microwaved". I wasted $15!! The 2 stars is for your bread sticks - that's all we ate for dinner last night!!Kimberly K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 05, 2019If there was an option for no stars, I would have selected that. I just ordered the chicken fettucini through the drive-thru on 82nd Street, Lubbock. Much of the chicken was clumped together, presumably because that was the way it was frozen. And, it tasted horrible. I ended up throwing the chicken in the trashcan and ate the noodles only. This is crap. You WILL NOT have repeat business this way. Put a little more effort into your food before this company goes bankrupt. It's just a matter of time when you serve crap.Karen S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 11, 2019The cinnamon swirl breadstick bites are AMAZING! We hope you keep them on the menu forever!Jill L.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 18, 2019Was shocked that I was charged $1 for a water cup despite buying an entree and upgrading it by making it a meal (salad and a drink) for extra $2.99. Nowhere on the menu did I see a charge for a cup of water. I understand a charge for a bottle of water but not for a cup of water to accompany my meal. Additionally my chicken parmigiana bake was barely above lukewarm at best.Donnie D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 01, 2019Very dissatisfied,the food was not like advertise. The chicken Alfredo did not have have any chicken at all my mom had for lunch I had the a chicken soup, also no chicken. Please correct this. We were not happy. We have eaten there before was better not now. Not sure we ever going back .Debbie R
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 25, 2019Great food. Wonderful employees.Becky P.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Love this placeRebecca M.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Great customer service. 5 stars would be more timely drive through.Natalie N.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019The online order is easy and fast! We always use and had no promlems yet.Altagracia D.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 18, 2019the cashier was friendly but manager was very cold and seemed bothered by request for help with rewards account, this is the 2nd time I've received this type of response from that managerMichelle T.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 09, 2019Went in and got a Togo order, ourdered two entrees and a side salad. Got home and did not have a salad. Very disappointing, food was good, but didn’t get salad, might need to double check orders.Joe Womble
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 20, 2018I'm very unhappy. We arrived at your restaurant at 9:35 pm. We ordered and received our meal in a fairly timely manner. After we started eating, one of the staff came by and asked what we were drinking, and I told her sweet tea. A little later, another employee was taking the tea containers to the back. I just figured that was because it was getting close to closing, and she was moving it toward the back where your drive-up is. I went up later to get a refill, and was told that the tea had been dumped. I really like your food, but I have continually had POOR service, and this is POOR service, especially in light of the fact that I had already told an employee that I was drinking sweet tea.
Additionally, the sign on your door says you stay open until 10:30. We walked out at 10:10 pm, and the door was locked behind us. If you are going to set your hours until 10:30 pm, then KEEP YOUR DOORS OPEN FOR SERVICE UNTIL 10:30 pm.Donald S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 15, 2018They would not let me substitute breadsticks for salad on my family meal which I have done MULTIPLE times before. So I went ahead and ordered extra breadsticks. The menu showed $1.99 for breadsticks if ordered with a family meal. They charged me $2.99. I asked about the mischarge and they said I was wrong, the outside Togo menu doesn’t show that price. I said nevermind I don’t want anything. Drove around and took a pic of the menu and took it in to show the manager (which I had been dealing with already) . I know it is just $1 but it was the whole principal of the matter. Learn your menu and your prices..... and be consistent.Mary B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 22, 2018The staff were pleasant and helpfulDianne C.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 18, 2018It is always clean and the people are friendly.Carol C.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJul 15, 2018I enjoy & visit Fazoli's. There are a few times that your noodles are crusty, very ovbious. That's a bummer I'd rather Hot & Fresh that Hot & dried.Thank you for caring.paPatricia C.