10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Midland
Rating 2.52.5 out of 5 stars
(Based on 81 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 22, 2020Showed up at 10:50 and the doors our locked.
People inside just not open to the public.
4 people have walked up to the store to find out it is closed.Jon Paul Harris
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 19, 2020I wish there was a way to get negative stars. Our togo order was not complete and when I called to speak the manager about it she yelled at me and told me she didn't have the order. I told her I could give her my online order number and she said she didn't deal with online orders. She accused me of having an attitude when I tried to explain that I just wanted the missing items taken off of my bill. When I asked to speak to the manager she said, "I am the manager so this complaint isn't going anywhere." Shy (the manager) then hung up on me. I called back and asked her again to take the missing item off of the bill and she said she not only wouldn't but that only district managers could deal with online orders. She was incredibly rude and this is the first time I have ever eaten at this Fazoili's. It will be my last. The order number was 465037815 and my name is Charity Riley-Rose. I have never been treated so rudely and incompently by anyone in the service industry.Charity R.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 12, 2020The reg person was argumentative and so was the GM. All I wanted was a bag to put the bread sticks I didn't eat in.Vickie S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 04, 2020I used to eat at Fazoli's all the time. Great food and always in a timely manner. Since early summer it has been nothing but problems. Doors locked and manager/employees not letting customers in even though people are sitting at tables inside eating. I called and was told they were closed. Does not make any sense. Just today doors were locked after 11am and finally manager came to door and said they were out of pasta. No apology and very insincere. How at opening time is a restaurant out of pasta? After reading reviews online I see that other people have had the same problems. It's incredibly disappointing to know that the manager does not care about customers and maintaining a high standard. I have always kept going back in hopes that it would get better but unfortunately I don't think it will. In my opinion a new manager with better trained employees is needed. I hope one day this restaurant can get back to how it should be.One star given cause it was required to submit review.Nicole B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 29, 2019this is the second time I have gone and they have been out of the sub sandwiches, and the last time i went she told me the drive through was a 20 minute wait, what’s the point of a drive through?Anna, H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 06, 2019Super long line of customers waiting to order while employees stand their on their phone. Horrible service.Sarah
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 26, 2019Worst manager and the wait is out of this world horribleCece H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 22, 2019Horrible experience. I would like someone to call me back. Because the manager would not give me any information to go over his head and talk to his boss. He never apologized he said “that’s just the way it is”.Brian
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 01, 2019Not happy at all just got home with very sad entrees. the new blackened chicken, and shrimp. no color on chicken, and shrimp were raw. then on Italian sausage pene, had no sausage, and I asked for extra sausage.Robin M
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 28, 2019Went to pick up dinner last night and had to wait in the drive thru line since they’re doing construction inside. Ordered two meals and a cheesecake and they forgot the cheesecake. You’d think for how slow the line was moving and the drive thru was the only thing they had to focus on, they could at least get the orders right.
Order ID: AAA8YHY8AQFCCourtney F
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 10, 2019We called the midland store to confirm they are open post renovations. The associate was incredibly rude.
When asked if the drive thru is open, the response was short and contrite.
“Yes. It has BEEN open. TWO weeks”
Although this may be a true statement, the past few trips made to this location have been disappointing because they have (indeed) been closed with locked doors and cones blocking the drive through.
We have now decided to take our business elsewhere, which is very disappointing. We love the food but will not let our children think it is ok speak to people like this.Brittany H
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsSep 16, 2019I usually enjoy the my delicious meals from the Midland, TX location, but What's going on with our restaurant? For over a month the drive through has been blocked. I'm a widowed Sr Citizen with degenerative arthritis and refuse to go inside where we often stand in a line for 30 minutes for a carry out! Please tell me they are going to reopen the drive through.Teresa C.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 31, 2019Manager sky was rude. Called to ask for store number to order online and she said it was down. Asked to place an order over the phone and she stated no. She should make an exception due to the system being down.. dont you think?Jose B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 28, 2019Horrible service person at the drive was so rudeEspinoza
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 21, 2019Came to Fazoli’s today to get my father lunch. I am in Texas from out of state to take care of my father for a chronic illness. He does not have much of an appetite, but finally today he was craving pasta. Myself, being the caretaker, went to grab him chicken and broccoli Alfredo. I arrived at this location, to be met with a line of 5-6 cars. Not to concerned about it until 10 minutes goes by and no one has moved, at all. One guy even moved cones out of the way to remove his car from line because the wait was becoming to long. I waited another 5-10 minutes and the line starts moving finally. Another 5 minutes goes by, I get to the ordering box. No answer, then I was more forgiving because then maybe it’s just voice box that’s out. At this point there’s 2 cars left in front of me, waited another 10 minutes to finally get to the window. I am not even greeted by the man working behind the window. I get stared at and I replied with”hi?”. He then said it would be at least another 25 minutes before I get my order, I responded with “I already waited 25 plus minutes to get here, now I have to wait another 25 minutes?” He said “yes, I have 18 more orders in front of you from inside, that’s why I haven’t been on the speaker box because it’s so busy” unapologetically. He said the person in front of me had to wait 30 minutes(which by the way, that person got food) I told him “ I waited that long to also, but now I have to wait another 25?! So I have to wait an hour for fast food?” He shrugged, yet again unapologetically. I said “this is ridiculous, you guys should be letting people know this, I just waited for nothing”. No apology, no trying to make the situation better. I just drove off, maybe if he would have used the speaker box, then people would be informed about how long the wait would be. And then could decide for themselves if they would like to wait or not. This is ridiculous and uncalled for in the service industry. I was in customer service management for years and thought maybe you would like to know how your stores are being run. I sure know I would.Alyssa, G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 15, 2019Last December I found a hair in my spaghetti while eating at the restaurant in Midland. The manager on duty (initials KB) game me a business card with 2 free entrees and 2 free drinks written on it with her initials. She specifically stated there was no expiration date, but I wrote the date on the card, 12/29/18. Yesterday I went in and ordered and gave the cashier the card. She asked a girl standing nearby what to do and the girl looked at me and flatly said “We’re not going to honor this”. My reply was “Oh yes you are”. At that time she offered to get the manager who came to the counter and said that they would not honor the card because they had had a change in management. He was very rude about it. I simply said okay, and told him I was going to trash Fazoli’s on social media, which has begun. But before that, as we were leaving, a man and young lady walked up to the door and I told them that they might find hair in their food. They thanked me for telling them and they left. At this point, the issue is not the hair in the food, but the poor treatment at the hands of Fazoli employees.Kathleen C.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2019Tried to go to restaurant for lunch. Instead was told to leave at the door and that the kitchen could not keep up. The restaurant was clearly not at capacity and they were rude about it. The courteous thing to do would have been a fair warning of a longer wait not to tell us to leave. I am disappointed with the management and fear for the future of this franchise with the business ethics displayed at this visit.James, V
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 05, 2019We couldn’t even get our order taken. I went at 7pm, and was told to wait before I could place my order (me & a 4 year old, not a large party) 15 minutes later, another guest told me the kitchen was closed to new orders because they were behind & trying to catch up. when I finally spoke to the manager, he flippantly said it was because they were running out of food... I don’t know why they didn’t tell me when I arrived. Super aggravated.Brittany L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 03, 2019The drive through had a small white woman with a bull nose ring with snot dripping off the end. I could not even eat the food I bought it was so repulsive.Frank Y
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 03, 2019Ordered 5 entrees. Hair in 3 of them. When I took it back to the counter the lady said it couldn't be their fault because there were no women in the kitchen. I pointed out the guy with the beard and she actually just shrugged! No sorry, can I get you anything else, no attempt to make it right. 15 min later,as I was leaving she offered me a cookie.Brad b