10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Midland
(Displaying 20 out of 71 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 10, 2019We called the midland store to confirm they are open post renovations. The associate was incredibly rude.
When asked if the drive thru is open, the response was short and contrite.
“Yes. It has BEEN open. TWO weeks”
Although this may be a true statement, the past few trips made to this location have been disappointing because they have (indeed) been closed with locked doors and cones blocking the drive through.
We have now decided to take our business elsewhere, which is very disappointing. We love the food but will not let our children think it is ok speak to people like this.Brittany H
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsSep 16, 2019I usually enjoy the my delicious meals from the Midland, TX location, but What's going on with our restaurant? For over a month the drive through has been blocked. I'm a widowed Sr Citizen with degenerative arthritis and refuse to go inside where we often stand in a line for 30 minutes for a carry out! Please tell me they are going to reopen the drive through.Teresa C.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 31, 2019Manager sky was rude. Called to ask for store number to order online and she said it was down. Asked to place an order over the phone and she stated no. She should make an exception due to the system being down.. dont you think?Jose B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 28, 2019Horrible service person at the drive was so rudeEspinoza
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 21, 2019Came to Fazoli’s today to get my father lunch. I am in Texas from out of state to take care of my father for a chronic illness. He does not have much of an appetite, but finally today he was craving pasta. Myself, being the caretaker, went to grab him chicken and broccoli Alfredo. I arrived at this location, to be met with a line of 5-6 cars. Not to concerned about it until 10 minutes goes by and no one has moved, at all. One guy even moved cones out of the way to remove his car from line because the wait was becoming to long. I waited another 5-10 minutes and the line starts moving finally. Another 5 minutes goes by, I get to the ordering box. No answer, then I was more forgiving because then maybe it’s just voice box that’s out. At this point there’s 2 cars left in front of me, waited another 10 minutes to finally get to the window. I am not even greeted by the man working behind the window. I get stared at and I replied with”hi?”. He then said it would be at least another 25 minutes before I get my order, I responded with “I already waited 25 plus minutes to get here, now I have to wait another 25 minutes?” He said “yes, I have 18 more orders in front of you from inside, that’s why I haven’t been on the speaker box because it’s so busy” unapologetically. He said the person in front of me had to wait 30 minutes(which by the way, that person got food) I told him “ I waited that long to also, but now I have to wait another 25?! So I have to wait an hour for fast food?” He shrugged, yet again unapologetically. I said “this is ridiculous, you guys should be letting people know this, I just waited for nothing”. No apology, no trying to make the situation better. I just drove off, maybe if he would have used the speaker box, then people would be informed about how long the wait would be. And then could decide for themselves if they would like to wait or not. This is ridiculous and uncalled for in the service industry. I was in customer service management for years and thought maybe you would like to know how your stores are being run. I sure know I would.Alyssa, G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 15, 2019Last December I found a hair in my spaghetti while eating at the restaurant in Midland. The manager on duty (initials KB) game me a business card with 2 free entrees and 2 free drinks written on it with her initials. She specifically stated there was no expiration date, but I wrote the date on the card, 12/29/18. Yesterday I went in and ordered and gave the cashier the card. She asked a girl standing nearby what to do and the girl looked at me and flatly said “We’re not going to honor this”. My reply was “Oh yes you are”. At that time she offered to get the manager who came to the counter and said that they would not honor the card because they had had a change in management. He was very rude about it. I simply said okay, and told him I was going to trash Fazoli’s on social media, which has begun. But before that, as we were leaving, a man and young lady walked up to the door and I told them that they might find hair in their food. They thanked me for telling them and they left. At this point, the issue is not the hair in the food, but the poor treatment at the hands of Fazoli employees.Kathleen C.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2019Tried to go to restaurant for lunch. Instead was told to leave at the door and that the kitchen could not keep up. The restaurant was clearly not at capacity and they were rude about it. The courteous thing to do would have been a fair warning of a longer wait not to tell us to leave. I am disappointed with the management and fear for the future of this franchise with the business ethics displayed at this visit.James, V
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 05, 2019We couldn’t even get our order taken. I went at 7pm, and was told to wait before I could place my order (me & a 4 year old, not a large party) 15 minutes later, another guest told me the kitchen was closed to new orders because they were behind & trying to catch up. when I finally spoke to the manager, he flippantly said it was because they were running out of food... I don’t know why they didn’t tell me when I arrived. Super aggravated.Brittany L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 03, 2019The drive through had a small white woman with a bull nose ring with snot dripping off the end. I could not even eat the food I bought it was so repulsive.Frank Y
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 03, 2019Ordered 5 entrees. Hair in 3 of them. When I took it back to the counter the lady said it couldn't be their fault because there were no women in the kitchen. I pointed out the guy with the beard and she actually just shrugged! No sorry, can I get you anything else, no attempt to make it right. 15 min later,as I was leaving she offered me a cookie.Brad b
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 12, 2019HORRIBLE ABSOLUTELY AWFULLex
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 10, 2019The location here has closed the dining area. All orders are taken through the drive-thru. I ordered online and was still told I had to go through the drive-thru -- new manager's policy. However, the drive-thru line is more than 8 cars long. Each order is taking 15-20 minutes at the window. I would not have ordered and paid online for a 6:40 pickup -- that still was not ready at 6:57 and then told I should wait 30 minutes or more in a drive-thru. If you will not honor or fill pick'up orders, then do not take the orders online. Fortunately, one of your employees who recognized the absurdity of taking online orders and then being forced to wait in line, did bring the order I placed at 5:45 for a 6:40 pickup at 7pm. It is much appreciated. Otherwise, I would still be in the drive through line until 7:30 or 8:00. By the way, while I sat here 20 minutes -- no fewer than 25 people tried to go eat in the dining room-- then left for another restaurant (drive-thru too long).Sondra R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 07, 2019I placed an online order and called to pick it up and they did not answer. I called multiple times. When I got to the window my order was given to me incomeplete and you could clearly see employees playing and dancing. The employee also refused to give me my complete order, even tho the receipt showed what I had purchased.CamachoK
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 07, 2019Dining has been closed last 2 times I have visited. Drive through only.Landon G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 05, 2019Twice your lobby was closed when I went to the restaurant. Say good by to your business. I am taking Fazoli's off my frequent visit list.Carlton S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 04, 2019Kind of bullshit go to eat lunch with my family and they won’t let us in the building tells we have to go to the drive-through wrong but there’s people inside eating at tables not a way to have run a business turn away your customers Definitely won’t be back for a long timeBilly M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 01, 2019Dinning room is either not open or always closed early. I eat here weekly and this is an ongoing problem for the last month or longer. Today they are out of multiple item. This is crazyPatrice B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 27, 2019Remodeling...lobby closed...drive thru open...why not show customer appreciation for inconvenience? Would NOT refill my soft drink!!!Carlton S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 22, 2019This place terrible. Ordered takeout. Tried to pick it up and the restaurant was closed with a sign that said “go through the drive-thru”. I called and explained there were 30 plus cars in line and I ordered take out and paid online. They refused to give me the food unless I went through the line. They shouldn’t take orders online for a specific pickup time when there is a 49 min wait once you arrive at the restaurant. Pathetic management.H, L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 22, 2019We loved eating here until now! We’ve tried to eat st the store the last 3 weeks and the doors are always shut. Even during open hours. On some days the drive through is open but there is no point of waiting 45 mins in the line! If the store is closed for remodeling or some issues it should be posted on the door!Makayla t