10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Odessa
(Displaying 20 out of 59 reviews)
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsOct 07, 2019On Saturday October 5, 2019 I took my family to the restaurant and I had a unusual experience at this establishment I witness a employee work by herself on the line trying to get food out while several people in the back stood around while she asked for help the what I assume was a manager went to go and get an employee from the back to help the young lady who was making the food the employee started yelling at the manager and said she was not going to go to help on making food so the manager came to help the young lady at which that point he helped her out. I tried to call on Monday and try to show my appreciation to the young lady who was determined to make sure the customer service was good and she is appreciated but when I called I was put on hold and never answered then my phone call was never answered.Brittany B.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 01, 2019I went to this location around mid month last month to order some lunch for my family. (We ordered through thr drive thru) I ordered using two separate transactions. When i got to the window i asked the young lady if i could have a few extra breadsticks and she informed me that they only give 2 breadsticks per meal. I said okay and she closed the window. Well when i got my food, it was in two bags, i asked her if i got my breadsticks and if everything was in there and she said yes. When we got home we were missing quite a bit. On one order i ordered four of the lunch meals and one baked spaghetti. I received 3 of the lunch deals and NO SALADS at all. So i was missing one deal and one baked spaghetti plus all four salads. Then the other order i ordered a pep baked spaghetti amd one lunch deal with a baked spaghetti. The other deals were supposed to be lasagna. I received my salad and that is all. Oh plus all the drinks. I got all the drinks. Long story short I called and spoke to a gentleman who said he was the manager and I told him what the issue was and he told me that he went ahead and made a list of what I was missing apologized to me and told me he put my name in some book so they could make the meals for us.He then told me that when I go up there just tell them my name and they should be able to go to the book and refer to what they need to make me . Well I went last night and didn't order drive-thru because I knew it would be somewhat complicated to explain what the issue was over the intercom. I spoke to a lady who told me she was going to go check the book. She was friendly and I assumed she was a manager or shift leader of some sort. She been informed me that my name wasn't in the book so she was calling someone to see what to do. She then asked me what all I was missing and I told her and she spoke to a lady whom I assume was a higher up manager by the name of Tasha. While I am standing a little bit to the side of the front counter I'm overhearing this individual by the name of Tasha more or less call me a liar. Said that there was no way for them to miss that much food and to be sure to take my name down so I wouldn't be able to do this again. There was more said but at this point I was so livid I don't think I could continue to listen. After waiting a long while i received some of the food and was sent on my way. Which had no utensils and i was made feel like i was a lying thief. I did tell her to please take my name down and to give me hers because someone was supposed to have taken my name down to begin with. Please feel free to call me @ 432-212-9209.Sheena, D
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 26, 2019It is our first time to this franchise as we don’t have on back home. Every single employee was excellent. The service, the greeting, everything was fantastic. I especially appreciated that the location hires older folks. count on us to eat here every time we’re in town!Elle, F
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 21, 2019I ordered the chicken carbonara substituting alfredo sauce for meat sauce. It still had the alfredo and no meat sauce. I also ordered the chicken broccoli penne. It didn't have any chicken. I waited a while and the girl apologized. I didn't mind.Gloria R.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 13, 2019No stars for this! First time I was super excited and a total let down! I had what was called a number 10 I expected possible chunks of broccoli but instead I got what look like a soup type broccoli with Alfredo sauce and chicken, chicken was chewy, it was so greasy I tryed to at least eat half and I couldn’t do it! My friend had the number 12 is what supposed to be baked chicken and it was horrible! Seemed like it was heated up once and then heated up again! Only good thing was the rolls and the chocolate cheesecake! I took a picture of my food to show how much grease there was!Jessica N
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 03, 2019This restaurant is ridiculously scammy. I downloaded the app for the free baked spaghetti offer. I ordered 2 meals, and then a medium drink to get the spaghetti free as the coupon states. After paying I realized I did not get the discount scanned; the cashier tried to insist I did, however I added up every item and price to prove I did not, along with no discounts listed at the bottom. She brought over an employee who told me it was because I didn’t buy a small drink. I stated I purchased a medium. The employee then became hostile and told me he couldn’t refund my purchase because I paid with a debit card. I was told to take the chocolate chip cookie or cheesecake as a replacement. Except I paid $8 for a spaghetti that should have been free, to be refused my money back and given a $3 desert instead of refund. Absolutely ridiculous.Robyn G
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsAug 25, 2019Bought and paid for extra mozzarella on my primo submarino and didn't get ANY AT ALLAmanda S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 03, 2019Was very upset. I spent 50 bucks and my order was cold. My husbands and my plate was cold. They took it back and made it again and my husband was given the wrong order again. So they took it back and when they brought it back they messed it up again. So again they took his plate and again they messed up his order. So I finally talked to manager and told them I didn’t want plate to refund me money. They realized they were giving me the wrong plate to begin with and said sorry. By then I really was very upset. They gave me my money for the one plate and a cheesecake but I truly was upset. I went there with the intention to eat with my family and most of the time I was there I was complaining about the temp of my food and getting the wrong food. Very upset. Didn’t get to enjoy family time with my family. Then I had a waitress come up to my husband and stare the food was there for a while and a lady there was making mistakes all day. All I really got was a apology from the manager but it didn’t quite seem sincere. I don’t have my receipt because they didn’t want to give it to me. That they needed it. I did use my app though. I went today at around 4:00. I would like someone to contact me in regards to this because I’m truly upset and this is not acceptable.Marie Rodriguez
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 26, 2019We were using the drive through this evening July 26 about 6:30pm. I was asking if ya'll had Baked Pizza Spaghetti for $4.99 because that's what my mom thought and that's what she wanted if ya'll had that. I had my mom and my 3 kids in the car so it was hectic and loud. The drive through staff asked if I was ready to order and I asked if ya'll had that item. She paused and then said we have spaghetti is that what you want? I again asked for the special item and she said is that all? I said "I'm not ordering, I'm asking a question" Because I was confused on if she was getting the correct order in since she wasn't explicitly answering my question. To this she barked at me "Don't yell at me!" I was taken aback as I did not think I had even raised my voice. I told her "I'm not yelling, I was clarifying." She said are you ready to order now? and I said no, I think we are through here.
We left and went to Rosa's drive-thru. I realize it's Odessa and crazy busy, but I feel like she needs to be reported so she can be educated on how to react in that situation with the proper customer service. You as a corporation lost $ tonight because of her lack of charity and hospitality. I hope this can be an educational experience for her. I appreciate you reading this. Thank you for your time.Tara M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 23, 2019Horrid horrid. I went in and went into line and an employee that just quit was ordering. Then they went to the back and I was just left there. She finally came back after the manager said if I had ordered yet. I went in to order a parm crusted alfredo bake and they were out of the noodles. I said ok, I'll order a lasagna, ordered and paid for at 8:20pm. I ordered it to go with a drink, got my drink and sat and waited. and waited and waited. In the meantime, orders were coming out very slow and they lost all the tickets so the front girl didn't know what was needed and not needed. Customers would complain to the manager and he would bump them to the front of the queue. At 8:45pm, I stood up and went to the counter, especially after people that had ordered after me got their food before I did. By the time I finally got my food, it was 8:54pm. It should not take 30 minutes to get an order....but then again, the staff was more concerned about hugging and saying goodbye than getting the mounting orders done. Order #33, Order ID: AAA8ZHRACCSLarry S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 23, 2019Why does this location have such poor management that they cannot staff enough crew to even run the drive up window. It's been 3 weeks and the drive thru has been closed due to the lack of staff. And when you go inside to order, the wait is 30 minutes. So much for a fast food experience. I would hope that this changes soon.Barney w
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 20, 2019Terrible! Ordered pizza and I am certain it was from left over from the day before. It was cold and hard as a rock. The lady working the drive thru was too busy talking to remember I had a drink with my order. Will not be back. So disappointed. Used to be my favorite.Tara G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 29, 2019Sat in drivethru for over 25 minutes and only 1 car was able to move from the order sign to the pickup window and they are still here as well waiting for their food.Greg, d
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 27, 2019I live in Irving Texas went to visit family in Odessa... & had Fazolis for the first time and was in love!!! Please open one in the DFWDaniella N
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 27, 2019Placed order on app, when arrived to pick up food they said the did not have cheesecake and could not refund money due to it being an online order. Person in charge rude and not helpful. We usually love this place but this was upsetting.Jennifer L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 22, 2019ZERO STARS I sat in the drive thru for 30 minutes with no one answering, I drove up to the window where they stood their looking at me and doing everything they could to avoid me. I tried calling but their lines are off the hook. Need to get rid of everyone there and start overAndrew L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 21, 2019Poor service, laughing, talking, playing, then order isnt right. I call & am asked "what do you want me to do about it" apparantly they could care less if you eat there or not....shaunna m
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 15, 2019Terrible customer service. I arrived at 8:25pm at the drive thru. There were four cars ahead of me. One at the window, one placing an order, and two between.
The person inside took all of their orders but when I arrived at the drive thru I was turned away. I was told I could come inside. If I wanted to come inside, I would have done that in the first place.
He was on the mic. He could have taken my order. He didn't. Nor any of the cars that came behind me. None of us went inside and you lost business.
I'll not be back without some sort of intervention and apology for the terrible customer service and horrible business decisions of your staff.Justin B.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 09, 2019I was in line waiting to place my order and I witness the blond manager woman empty her personal cup and scoop up ice out of the ice holder with her dirty cup. I hope they have an ice scoop available. I walked out without ordering.Charles R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 29, 2019Waited 30 minutes for 3/4 pan of burnt spaghetti & the wrong pizza. Employees were running amuck & no leadership was ever witnessed. The poor young man tried his best to help with no tools or assistance to do so. There were no customer service or regard to any of the customers. The worst experience Ive had in a while!Nicole H