Fazoli's 1943 West Interstate 2
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's 1943 West Interstate 2
Rating 3.83.8 out of 5 stars
(Based on 59 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 31, 2019Order was incorrect, asked for Triple cheese tortillini combo, with a caesar salad, and the caesar salas was not included.Kevin C.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 12, 2019Good afternoon guys,
I normally don't give feed back in restaurants, but I had to on this visit. Order number:5309, order id: AABKQHYAACBJ
I ordered the $5 combo Cesar chicken salad and lasagna with meat sauce, I waited about 20 min for the staff to take the food to people after me and I waited patiently when the server/cashier came to being me my food was a bowl of lasagna with old bread sticks, didn't ask me if I wanted cheese or a dish for the bread sticks. Now before my food was brought to me I saw fresh new bread taken to all the customers after me and I get this type of service. Very disappointed, and dissatisfied!Amanda H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 28, 2019I would rate them zero stars but didnt want to be rude because the food is always delicious, however everytime I order with the app they always say oh we just got the order and park us today I had to get off because 10 minutes is way too long to wait and I asked about our order and they handed me the bag with the food. No one said thank you for waiting or sorry we forgot we parked you and you had to get off defeating the whole purpose of the drive thru. I am just so angry because that was the worst customer service ever. I was too angry to ask for a manager.Andrea G.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 04, 2019This is the first time that I have a bad experience at Fazolis. The order took more than 30 minutes and it was sitting on their desk(like wanting to give it to me cold) Also, the lady wanted to charge me for extra 3 breadsticks when it says “unlimited breadsticks “. I know what is like to provide costumer service but it seems that this lady doesn’t have any idea. I get food from here almost every week, but with this experience I don’t think Im going to get food from there every weekErick C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 07, 2019went through drive thru last night, girl was rude and took over 15 minutes with my order. will not be coming back.Gennifer M
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsMay 29, 2019Went for the first time today before your lunch rush and while the food was awesome your employees attitudes need alot of work. Overheard what sounded like and argument between the manager and a employee. None of your employees, manager included had inviting attitudes. Managers should be more professional and not arguing with employees. Employees should be more welcoming is my recommendation. Food was great but customer service skills need alot of improvement.Karen L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 22, 2019Went by last night and the young lady who helped me kept ignoring me to talk into the headset even though she had no cars at the drive thru. She also kept playing with her smart watch. My food was great but your employee needs to have better customer service skills.Dina M
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsMay 14, 2019We love Fazolis but not this time.
The bread guy passed us up had to get our own breads ticks
Hot in the store.
Salad was wilted and old and plain just lettuce and two tomatoes
Half ravioli was weird.Janet o. Salemi
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 02, 2019I wanted to provide KUDOS to one of your employees. Her name tag stated she was named Cameron. This young lady just did a great job: from training someone to getting orders in the drive thru as well as taking care of the customers in the restaurant. She is an asset to your business. The food was great but Cameron definitely added to the great experience we had. Not sure if she is a shift manager or just an employee but she is a keeper. Order ID: AABKQHK2ACALHector O
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsMar 23, 2019Definitely a 5 star EXCEPT it is always to cold inside regardless of outside temp. Must bring in a light sweater to enjoy a delicious meal.Jerry M
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Well they forgot my dessert, fortunately manager honor my request. Is close to work so is convenient and creates more options to pick from.Nivanel A.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Food was hot and delicious. Good value for the prices. Clean restraunt. Staff was friendly.Tammy E.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Great service and delicious food!Crystal L.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJan 12, 2019Usually very pleased but today was not a good experience. Food was originally cold. When order was redone, it came with marinara sauce and not meat sauce. Just wanted you to know that things have changed at this location.Linda K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 30, 2018I’m sorry but I’m giving 0 stars. I went and placed an order only to get home and find out half my order was missing. I spoke to a guy named Mario who said to please go to the restaurant for the rest of my order, that they had made a mistake, We get there we get our order and again our order was still missing a sandwich. Acording to the guy I had told him only 1 sandwich was missing, which was not true, I told him 2 sandwiches were missing which was the other half of the order. He only gave us 1. He told us to go back again for the other sandwich. He was very rude when I spoke to him, and I guess he thought we lived in the next block, for us to go back. Never getting anything there againSandra O
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 11, 2018This was the second visit where they gave us plastic forks! Said no silverware was available. Help does not want to wash dishes???
I'll try one more time - plastic again and it will be the last time.
Also, try to get extra breadstixs at this location - it is NOT going to happen.
Lousy service and plastic silverware! WTH?
What is wrong with this location???Mike B.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsSep 25, 2018The food is GREAT!! We live out of town and don't have a Fazolis so always go there. BUT, it is FREEZ
ING in there! Don't know why it is always so cold and uncomfortable.Mary H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 14, 2018Very clean and staff friendly. Food greatKATHY B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 12, 2018Delicious food and good serviceEdalina K.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 01, 2018It was my first time visiting the location and the server was nice enough to explain my options that suited my palate once I told her what sauce I enjoyed. Great customer service
Belinda G.Belinda G.