Fazoli's San Marcos
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's San Marcos
Rating 3.43.4 out of 5 stars
(Based on 26 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 24, 2019I love Fazolis but this time I was very disappointed in my local store. It was 10:40 a.m. and tables were dirty, the breadsticks were not fully baked, they were room temperature and my fettuccine Alfredo was runny.Andrea H
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 20, 2019We got 2 sandwiches here on Monday afternoon. They literally had about 1/4 of the meat on them that they should have. I have a picture I'd be happy to provide, they looked absolutely pitiful. The flavor of everything was fine, but it was almost entirely bread and lettuce.Jamie E
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 07, 2019I like your store but I got the bacon bake special today. The cheese wasn’t even melted and there was two kinds of pasta I took a picture of y’all want it.Sandra M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 21, 2019Customer service was so horrible. They even forgot to give silverware for our drive thru food. My husband's food had a cooked roach in it and when I called to let the manager know she didn't want to believe me and didn't even want to compensate the order she was rude, not caring or even the slightest considerate. Manager wanted to see proof of bug in food. I had to ask what she was going to do about my order and she said she needed to see what the pictures looked like with the big in food first. Our breadsticks were also not fully cooked and when I addressed that with the manager NICOLE she was argumentative about it saying that's how her breadsticks looked and there was nothing wrong with them but I had to ask for a fresh order myself. For being a manager the quality of professionalism is very unacceptable and unprofessional. I am very displeased with the attitude and unkindly remarks I was given. I would like a higher member of management or supervisor to call me and let me explain furthermore.Deanna m
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 15, 2019Thank you Jeanette!!
I believe that was her name, not sure. She was amazing, kind, helpful and extremely nice and deserves a huge shoutout! Made our whole night :)Ben k
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 25, 2019We got off the river (right next to Fazoli’s) were in the drive through and went to go into pee. Was told one of our passengers couldn’t pee because he didn’t have a shirt (lost at the river).
When I asked “really, we are in the drive through”’ he said “I’ll call the cops”. I got sassy and rude afterwards but Randall was very obnoxious and never something I experienced at this location.
***edit/ they got our order to 100% wrong and then Randall the manager complained gene I called and said “thanks for the great complaint you gave”.
If anyone needs the audio we have it :).Janel T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 13, 2019Normally when my father and I dine here the service is good and the food it too. But today we got our food and my father's Utimate Pasta Sampler was cold. The only thing on there that was warm was the sauce. Not only that but after being remade even though it was warm this time it was drowned in sauce and while eating he bit into multiple pieces of uncooked pasta. I also was not offered more bread sticks that come with the meals and my caesar salad was almost completely forgotten and handed off to me with stale croutons. The store was in disarray and there is a mold smell by the drink station. This has been one of the worst customer experiences at the San Marco's Fazolis. Highly dissatisfied.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 09, 2019Walking in was welcomed .
Cashier told me options.
Same cashier brought my food.
Asked if I needed anything just let her know.
Food was good.
She was cleaning tables this was good to see.
Came back and asked if everything was good.
My thoughts were this person was attentive and pro active.
Made my lunch enjoyable with her professional attitude.
That’s all just wanted to share my experience.SC
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Great foodA H.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Probably the best Italian Fast food there is. Very hospitable employees.Jl N.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 27, 2019First, the restaurant was awful. Tables were dirty, chairs were dirty, walls, floors, and the restrooms smelled like sewage! Second, the service was horrible. They messed up our orders... ultimate spaghetti was meatball and sauce only, we had to ask for the additional toppings and strawberry spinach bacon salad had no bacon or dressing. We had to ask for the cinnamon breadsticks. No enthusiasm what so ever from the staff. Heck they didn’t even greet us, they just stared at us! Lastly, the food was cold! Needless to say we will NEVER return here and quite possibly not any other location! The manager should be fired!Suzzettee vG
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMar 25, 2019It took a while to get our food and the drive through times were very longBen C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 07, 2019Gave me the wrong soda, and part of my order was missing. This was after waiting in the drive through line for almost 10 minutes because they took forever giving food to the car in front of me.Kelly G
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsFeb 19, 2018Excellent. I wish there could be a location on my end of town.Lisa C
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 15, 2017Great experienceConnie O.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 07, 2017I love Fazoli's. Everytime I visit my daughter in San Marcos I always have to bring back to Schertz where I live several meals for my family. Great food and great service Wish they did not take all our Fazoli's restaurants out of San Antonio and Universal City, TexasSherriann W.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsDec 07, 2017Great friendly service. Food is great, just wish there was one located closer to where we live.
Only issues we've seen is sometimes the tables stay dirty for a whileSteve Y.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 06, 2017The food is always awesome and so is the service! Love Fazoli's!Donna H.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsDec 06, 2017This particular store in San Marcos Tx has been declining.I always order the same thing every time,I've had problems when getting extra sauce I ordered that I still have lots of dry noodles.When someone orders extra sauce we don't want to see dry noodles.Also, the bread sticks are dry or have very little garlic butter. I used to go every week. Now, I might go once a month. Plus the marina sauce has chunks of tomatoes, marina has no chunks of anything. You have tried this before in other states and have always gone back to leaving chunks out. And lastly paying $7 for baked spaghetti. I drive 20 miles one way to eat at Fazolis. Fazolis was my favorite place to eat, not so much anymore. I can go to Olive Garden and get chicken Parmesan, most of the time better bread sticks, and very large salad for about $6 more, only 3 miles from home. Saves miles on my truck and gas. The will say the staff is pleasant and for those who hang around know me and repeat my order to me because I order the same thing every time. Now I only go when I have business there which isn't often.Cindy B.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 06, 2017Love Fazoli’s!!! What I don’t understand is why did the locations near me go out of business? Now I have to drive an hour to get to one. Thus I don’t go very often.Karen U.