10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Tyler
Rating 4.04.0 out of 5 stars
(Based on 45 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 31, 2019I Got there 15 to 20 minutes before it closed. Waited in the drive-through for about five minutes and nobody ever answered. So I went inside and waited for about another five minutes. There was a gentleman in the back who walked by the door and we made eye contact about four or five times until he finally came out and told me that they were closed and that they decided to close early because it was Halloween night. The light outside was still on and the doors were still open. While I was there several more people came through the drive-through line and I had to tell them that they just decided to close early and that they’re wasting their time waiting there. If they were going to go inside and talk to someone they were probably going to be extremely rude to them like they were to me. I have never had an experience at Fazoli’s like the experience I had tonight. I actually work for Fazoli’s is my first job and it is in my top three favorite jobs ever. So if is always hold a very special place in my heart. When Fazoli’s came back to Tyler, I worked at the first one in Tyler… I wasExtremely excited. My experience tonight has left me wishing that the old Fazoli’s was still in Tyler and not this new one.Haley M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 24, 2019Manager told me they took gift cards and I did pay with ibotta and gave her gift card number and she said she could type in the gift card number on my phone after I had asked if it would work and then I lost $10.83 because I paid for the gift card and she wouldn’t take it. When I told her that she laughed at me and said it wasn’t her fault!Lara K.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 09, 2019On hold for 10+ minutes when trying to call in an order. Drove to store while still on hold and there was NOT ONE customer inside. So I know they weren’t busy. I stood at the cash register for 3 minutes before anyone came to take my order. Terrible service training I suppose.Val B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 20, 2019The cashier was so nice and ready to serve us even though I showed up late.Chastity a
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 01, 2019The young lady working the window does not need to be interacting with the public. Everyone has a bad day and some people aren’t real outgoing. This girl was just plain rude. The summation of the conversation was her telling me the price. Thanked her for my change and again when she tossed my meal. Her response was a stare. Didn’t even get dressing with my salad. I frequent there weekly so I know they can do better. May need to cross them off my list for a while.Mark T
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMar 20, 2019Not satisfied with my experience at all.Nichole F
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 14, 2019Horrible - they have new menu items, but they aren’t in the computer, so they ring up something different and it’s $2.00 more than the item ordered. Then, they make the item on the receipt instead of the item you ask for. AND you have to ask for the difference back while you wait for them to remake the correct item. NEVER AGAIN!!!Michelle K
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 12, 2018Your bread sticks are way better than Olive Garden and all your food is excellent prices are real goodTammy T.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 12, 2018Did not have enough people working. A bunch of tables still had plates on them with no one sitting there. We waited at the counter at least 10 min before someone in the back took our order.Wes L.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2018Always a nice staff working here the few years I've been in.
Food is excellent. Only real problem is access to the store from Broadway. It is located in a "gas station complex" but otherwise very good.Leslie K.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2018I love Fazoli's. Very good, very filling food.Christel N.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2018I love this place!Linda B.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2018good service great breadsticksMargaret R.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2018All Fazolis need to have fresh-brewed sweet tea and not syrup tea.Grace S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2018Best Bread Sticks in Tyler Awesome Customer ServiceRaymond T.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2018Nice clean store with very good food.Ken M.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2018Fantastic!Keegan B.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2018The food is great, the help is great but you need to hire more help!!! These poor people work themselves to death. I’ve left because of no one there to run another cash register. HIRE MORE HELP!!Tonya B.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 10, 2018Always good food at a reasonable price!David S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 10, 2018I love fazoli's! I swear the breadsticks are made in Heaven! My only complaint is that there isn't one in Athens Tx. The closest one is in Tyler and it's 45mins away. But that's probably a good thing because I would get really fat if there was one easily accessible!Heidi C.