Fazoli's Waco Drive
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Waco Drive
Rating 3.63.6 out of 5 stars
(Based on 117 reviews)
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 13, 2020black mold on ice machine chute. Reported to a manager. Said it had been cleaned last week. I said no, it hadn’t been cleaned. She said she was going to clean it right then. I invited her to come look, she refused. About 15 min later an employee cleaned the clean ice machine. Go figure. Bread sticks grease soaked in bottom. Yuck. Not a positive experience.Jan B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 11, 2020I go here at least once a week sometimes more. The problem is the consistency is not there sometime it’s very very good sometimes it’s horrible. Sometimes the attitude of the people horrendous. They act like you just interrupted their conversations that had nothing to do with work. I was there last week and they gave me breadsticks that were hard as a rock. I mean no way they did not know these breadsticks were bad when they put them in the bag. I wrote all of this to My Fazoli’s rewards and they sent me a reply with something that looked like an apology and said please use this below, which I don’t know what was supposed to be below, To help make up for the situation. I wrote them back to say the email had no attachment or a coupon for reimbursement. I never heard back from them.TJ A
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 16, 2019I don’t know what was going on at this store yesterday, but they need help. We ordered our food at 1:20 and finally got our order at 1:49. There was another couple that was waiting as long as we were. Tables had dishes on them that weren’t being cleaned off, there was no silverware in the containers, there were spills on the floor around the drink area. I realize they probably had a busy lunchtime being on Sunday and they might have been short handed, but this was unacceptable.Deborah C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 10, 2019I had a really bad experience last Thursday night. I emailed you guys about waiting forever in line and being shorted a slice of pizza and getting 8 burnt breadsticks. I emailed the store, per your request, only to never get a response. This is beyond ridiculous and I am extremely disappointed in the lack of attention this issue has gotten.Carrie F.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 09, 2019It should never take 30 min to serve a dine in customer. Drive through should not take such a priority. Only 5 staff is not enough Not happy customerPhilip Monroe
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 07, 2019Please open on in Tallahassee FLWicki N
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 07, 2019Good experienceKen W
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 07, 2019We were there on 12/5 and loved the experience. The food was hot and fresh. It felt very comfortable there. My entire family loved it. Thanks Fazolis and please bring one to Tallahassee!Tom M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 07, 2019The food was good and the staff was friendly.Juan P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 06, 2019Kept waiting for order, only to discover that they had lost order after 25 min. Dined In and music was so loud there was no way to enjoy the meal. This is not the first time with loud music. If the intention of loud music is to get you to eat and leave, it's working. I will not take my group back to sit through that again.Billy L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 05, 2019The wait in the drive thru was extremely long. With me going at 6 o'clock, dinner rush, I expected it. However, when I got to the window, I was only given my total, never gave me a "we will have that right out or anything." About 10 minutes at the window, I received my order. When I got home, I opened it to find one slice of pizza that I ordered, didn't even make it in the bag and all 8 of my breadsticks were burnt. $22 and a long wait so that I wouldn't have to cook tonight and this was what I got. Extremely disappointed.Carrie F.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 24, 2019Bad experience, order a pene chicken basil and it was supper dry it was as if I was just eating pasta with cheese, I also order a chicken Alfredo and it was as well dry, nothing but just chicken and noodles! Only thing that was good was our double slice pizza, I had decided to order our dinner in stead of cooking but that just spoiled our dinner.Mitchell C
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 20, 2019The service was terrible.. the dining was dirty.. dishes left on tables before i arrived and still there..i arrived at 453 and it is now 528pm. No effort has been made to clean the tables. I dined in and i was served with foil container..very dissappointed with dining area...☹☹☹☹Gracie P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 14, 2019I’ve been eating at Fazoli’s for over 10 years in multiple states, and this restaurant by far is the worst I’ve ever had. The breadsticks were literally dark brown from being over baked- they weren’t soft, they were hard. So, I don’t understand why the employee who fixed my food thought it was okay to serve a paying costumer something that wasn’t even edible. I also ordered the three cheese tortellini 3.0 and my sauce was so watery, it tasted like I was eating plain noodles. The entire meal overall was bland, and unedible but the one thing that makes me upset we’re my breadsticks. I’m sure if I pulled over on I-35 I could’ve played a whole baseball game with them. Which is why I will not return to this location after this instance because just the thought of the food I had makes me want to never return to Fazoli’s period. I know this is fast-food, but I wasn’t expecting perfection, just something that I could actually consume as dinner after I got off work. The only good thing about my experience was the drive-through worker, but other than that, nothing. I don’t usually do reviews, but this restaurant needs to hear this feedback because this is unacceptable as there should be some kind of standard you are following when serving costumers.Stacie, A
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 04, 2019I wanted to brag on Manuel. He has worked the floor for as long as I can remember. He does an excellent job and you need to pat him on the pat because he goes out of his way to make sure people sitting down and eating are taken care ofGary Patterson
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 03, 2019Most of the time we receive decent service and fast service . Today was quite the opposite. We had to wait THIRTY minutes for food. We went to the counter twice to ask for food before we were ever told our order was lost. The manager did not even offer an explanation or try to make things right. I watched at least 20 cars get served in the driveway while my family received no food at all. Definitely missed missed the customer service mark on this one!Renee J
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 19, 2019The piece of chicken in the chicken parmesan tasted like an out-of-date frozen chicken breast with a little bit of dried out cheese. REALLY disappointing.Janine H
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsSep 02, 2019There were soooo many flies!
It was unbelievable. I drove from Mansfield, Tx and wanted the one off the fwy but I googled the wrong location so ended up coming to this location in error. Flies and the staff was not very customer friendly. I love the food that's only reason I gave it a 3 or else it would be a 2..lolMaria
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsAug 30, 2019The feedback was great, try to use one of my coupons but the alley and drink machine was not working, The breadsticks were overcooked, BurntAllhands
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 29, 2019My mom and I love Fazoli's. The one on Waco drive is our favorite. The employees are always so kind to us and we rarely have any problems. We live about 50 miles from Waco and Fazoli's is our favorite place to grab a good affordable bite to eat.Mykala P.