Fazoli's Waco Drive
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Waco Drive
Rating 3.73.7 out of 5 stars
(Based on 106 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 24, 2019Bad experience, order a pene chicken basil and it was supper dry it was as if I was just eating pasta with cheese, I also order a chicken Alfredo and it was as well dry, nothing but just chicken and noodles! Only thing that was good was our double slice pizza, I had decided to order our dinner in stead of cooking but that just spoiled our dinner.Mitchell C
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 20, 2019The service was terrible.. the dining was dirty.. dishes left on tables before i arrived and still there..i arrived at 453 and it is now 528pm. No effort has been made to clean the tables. I dined in and i was served with foil container..very dissappointed with dining area...☹☹☹☹Gracie P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 14, 2019I’ve been eating at Fazoli’s for over 10 years in multiple states, and this restaurant by far is the worst I’ve ever had. The breadsticks were literally dark brown from being over baked- they weren’t soft, they were hard. So, I don’t understand why the employee who fixed my food thought it was okay to serve a paying costumer something that wasn’t even edible. I also ordered the three cheese tortellini 3.0 and my sauce was so watery, it tasted like I was eating plain noodles. The entire meal overall was bland, and unedible but the one thing that makes me upset we’re my breadsticks. I’m sure if I pulled over on I-35 I could’ve played a whole baseball game with them. Which is why I will not return to this location after this instance because just the thought of the food I had makes me want to never return to Fazoli’s period. I know this is fast-food, but I wasn’t expecting perfection, just something that I could actually consume as dinner after I got off work. The only good thing about my experience was the drive-through worker, but other than that, nothing. I don’t usually do reviews, but this restaurant needs to hear this feedback because this is unacceptable as there should be some kind of standard you are following when serving costumers.Stacie, A
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 04, 2019I wanted to brag on Manuel. He has worked the floor for as long as I can remember. He does an excellent job and you need to pat him on the pat because he goes out of his way to make sure people sitting down and eating are taken care ofGary Patterson
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 03, 2019Most of the time we receive decent service and fast service . Today was quite the opposite. We had to wait THIRTY minutes for food. We went to the counter twice to ask for food before we were ever told our order was lost. The manager did not even offer an explanation or try to make things right. I watched at least 20 cars get served in the driveway while my family received no food at all. Definitely missed missed the customer service mark on this one!Renee J
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 19, 2019The piece of chicken in the chicken parmesan tasted like an out-of-date frozen chicken breast with a little bit of dried out cheese. REALLY disappointing.Janine H
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsSep 02, 2019There were soooo many flies!
It was unbelievable. I drove from Mansfield, Tx and wanted the one off the fwy but I googled the wrong location so ended up coming to this location in error. Flies and the staff was not very customer friendly. I love the food that's only reason I gave it a 3 or else it would be a 2..lolMaria
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsAug 30, 2019The feedback was great, try to use one of my coupons but the alley and drink machine was not working, The breadsticks were overcooked, BurntAllhands
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 29, 2019My mom and I love Fazoli's. The one on Waco drive is our favorite. The employees are always so kind to us and we rarely have any problems. We live about 50 miles from Waco and Fazoli's is our favorite place to grab a good affordable bite to eat.Mykala P.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 28, 2019Friendly and professional staff.Lori R
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 28, 2019I've seen severe cost-cutting in my recent visits: very little sauce, very little cheese, tasteless breadsticks without oil or garlic. But today was the worst: I was served my baked spaghetti in a small dish half the size of the normal portion. I'm done. I will NOT be back at that location until I see a sign that says, "Under New Management"
**** I received your response that you have just placed a new manager, Carmen, in that store. I just spoke to her - she's been there a few weeks - it is during the last few weeks that I have noticed these changes. She blamed it on new cooks. Perhaps the owner should be notified? Or perhaps the owner is responsible for these cost-cutting changes?
After this exchange, I received a message from the owner, who assured me things will improve. I went yesterday, and YES, things are back to normal: my baked spaghetti was in the old regular-size bowl, and had plenty of sauce and cheese. THANK YOU!!Karen F
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 28, 2019Service is extremely slow most of the time and the staff is NOT friendly. I've about given up on this location ever improving.Barbara, T
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsAug 28, 2019Since my husband and I go there alot we are greeted with smiles. They know what we order. And they know how much portion to give when I ask for extra pasta. But there is 1 female manager who's not very nice and she gives us a smaller portions.And my mozzarella cheese portion is just a sprinkle and the alfredo sauce portion hardly covers the pasta on my husband's
plate. We don't like her since she's a grump and she had agrued with me a few occasions. We choose not to deal with herKathy Moore
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 28, 2019I love eating there.
Good prices and food
I would love for ya'll to put a Fazoli's in Hewitt, Texas And also in Forney, Texas. When the kids come from Forney they will say lets go to Fazoli's and we really whick we had one in Forney.patricia K.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 28, 2019The food is great! It's inexpensive and is brought out pretty quickly.Erik D
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 28, 2019Love the food.A Jackson
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 28, 2019Yummy!!!Janice M
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsAug 27, 2019Portion size was smaller. Restaurant was very dirty!Cristy, G
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 27, 2019Great service.Mike F
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 27, 2019Great customer service and friendly staff. Always happy and enthusiastic. Helpful and kind. Great food every time.Angelia T