10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Chesapeake
Rating 3.83.8 out of 5 stars
(Based on 110 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 29, 2019Horrible customer service. I ordered online for convenience because I am disabled. I normally use the drive through (not online ordering) but end up waiting forever for the food. I decided to do online so I would t have to wait and hold up the line. I pull up to the drive through and the girl tells me I have to come inside. I hobble in and the guy hands it to me. Why couldn’t they hand it to me at the drive through? Where is the convince in online ordering? From now on, if I have to get Fazoli’s, I will just order at the drive through and make everyone behind me wait.Annie B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 16, 2019My food was incorrect and the service was poor. I visit this location frequently and this was by far the worst experience. I asked for no chicken and they put chicken in my bowl. The woman was rude and rushed me through the drive thru which is why she did not put it in correct.KIA, B
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 12, 2019My order was incorrect again!!!!!! This was probably the fifth time my order has been wrong. I ordered the lunch special. I asked for two ADDITIONAL breadsticks...meaning I wanted to pay for two more as the meal already comes with two....for a total of four. I get home and discover the additional sticks were no there but I was charged for them. This happens often at this location. I even went into the counter to order this time so it was perfectly clear what I wanted. I took a picture of you would like to see it.Heather H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 10, 2019I went into the establishment to order spaghetti the young lady I’m assuming was the manager on duty yelling ain’t no spaghetti to the cashier either they substitute or I don’t know what to tell them then I ordered breadsticks and I paid for 2 cups of meat sauce I get home it’s some type of garlic bread that’s in little pieces like scraps that should have never been sold to a customer and no one said there’s no breadsticks but I paid for 2 sauces for nothing the customer service from the manager on duty was very unprofessional she was loud rude and had a attitude problem I’m guessing because the drive through and store had a lot of customer in which some leftSharron B
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsDec 08, 2019they are closing early at 830pm. asked if they were closing early and find out it's because they are out of breadsticks and penne noodles. that's not a good enough reason to me. just let customers know when ordering.Tara h
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 30, 2019Every time I go here, I am amazed at the service and how quick, responsive and kind they are. It’s probably the best service I’ve received in any other restaurants. Last night, my wife and I went and had the pleasure of meeting an employee named Aaron, who was constantly working, attentive and one of the kindest people I have ever met. He really is an asset that made our experience so enjoyable.Ryan G
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 20, 2019Krystal T was short staffed when I showed up. She was doing the drive through orders, front walk up orders and she never did it all without a smile. She was positive the whole time I was there and she served everyone the same every time. She deserves huge kudos for her job well done!Kristen M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 03, 2019I've driven last this place many times, never given it a chance. A friend of mine wanted to treat me to dinner for picking her up from the airport, so she suggested Fazoli's. First off, took me a while to decide what to order, so got a sampler. Was blown away by the breadsticks, wow, especially the new bacon ones. Everything on my plate was high quality and delicious, even the next night when it was a second whole meal as leftovers. I can not remember the guy's name who was the server, but he was outstanding and kind. Whatever man was working in the dining room after 8pm on November 2nd, that guy needs a raise. I live nearly 45 minutes away, but will definitely find a reason to make it back. Hopefully take my brother with me. I got him to try one of my breadsticks from my to go box, and he begged for one more so I let him have a second, wish I said no and kept it for myself.Brian E
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 24, 2019one lunch special meal was missing in the to go bagRaymond J.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 14, 2019Sorry I am not going to keep spending over $100 in your store for sucky service. 1. We got one of the dessert BEFORE ANY food. 2. While other customers were getting breadsticks when they ordered AFTER US, we got NONE and it took 15 minutes and when we finally got breadsticks we didnt even get enough for each person to have ONE at our table, at this point 2 people finally had food. 3. One person in our party did not get his food until everyone else was at least halfway done eating. 4. The only salad we ordered they forgot the dressing and croutons. 5. We also ordered to go food and when they brought out the one person's order halfway(25 minutes into our meal) though we asked them to get the to go order ready and they NEVER did. 6. They didn't bring out one of our pieces of pizza until everyone was done eating, even after we went up twice. 7.When I went up to ask for more breadsticks because everyone finally had their food the manager said from the back that we had had enough. This is the first time we haven't left a tip because of how awful the service was. My wife was so upset she didn't even eat and decided to not order her normal dessert. 8. The slushie machine was down AGAIN. One star is too GENEROUS!Dennis W.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsOct 10, 2019I was not given my receipt when I ordered in the drive-thru. I ordered and paid for three extra sauces on the side and it was not in my bag. My order totaled approx $29.84 and it was about 8:45pmAkilah Riddick
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 23, 2019The spag.noodles were so mush like it was awful. The sauce was good.The service was not good. The young man kept on coming over to me and trying to touch me and pray. I am a older women and did not like that at all. Someone needs to talk to him. That is not acceptable in this type of business. I will never go back there again.Ms. RobertsLois R.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 28, 2019I placed a large internet order for a meeting for 11:10 pickup. The beauty of this experience was the is no negativity at all in this place all smiles all helpfulness all amazing. Thank you for not closing this location.Carrie p
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 26, 2019had a piece of wood in my spaghetti and didnt realize it until i felt it in my mouth.barfield, mariska
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 21, 2019Used pronto pick up with an estimated time of 6:10pm. Once order was placed the pick up time automatically shifted to 6:30, so wait time was extended without warning. Additionally, the salad that was ordered was left out of meal and was not discovered until arriving at home to feed family.David F.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsAug 17, 2019I wish you would do something with the air conditioning. The guy that was cleaning the lobby was sweating all up and down his shirt. Really nice guy and the food was good, but the entire building feels like an oven. You all work too hard for that and I couldn’t wait to get back in my car with the cool AC.Joseph P.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 10, 2019Delicious, fast food. Great customer service. Friendly employeesSandy H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 09, 2019I got to the drive thru at 9:45 and sat there for 5 minutes but no one said anything. i then went into the store and a young man cleaning the lobby said im sorry we are closed. i said it's not 10pm. he said well we are closing early and how did you get in because the door was locked. i said it wasnt. i waited for someone to come from the back and she told me they were out of alot of things. i let her know that i was waiting at the drive thru and they could have said that instead of just having me wait for 5 minutes. i was livid because that is not how you treat customers.Josilynn G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 05, 2019Employees in back constantly cussed and use bad language in the kitchen so the whole restaurant could hear it. Glad my kids weren't here. If I wanted that I could of went to a barDavid f
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 02, 2019I just recieved the absolute worst service at your restaurant your drive thru employee yelled at the top of her lungs when I asked for the water bottle i clearly paid for I was obviously charged it was on my receipt she slammed the window in my face and never brought my water i had to sit there until a different employee finally brought me the water bottle i would love to be contacted back leaving this message isnt enough i believe she should be fired i work in the food industry and the customer is always right she was rude and should be fired im absolutely disgusted i will go to whoever i need to but that is just unacceptable im a paying customer for christ sakes i did not deserve her arguing with me yelling slamming the window i will save the receipt for proof before i make a postRashan H