10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Chesapeake
(Displaying 20 out of 101 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 14, 2019Sorry I am not going to keep spending over $100 in your store for sucky service. 1. We got one of the dessert BEFORE ANY food. 2. While other customers were getting breadsticks when they ordered AFTER US, we got NONE and it took 15 minutes and when we finally got breadsticks we didnt even get enough for each person to have ONE at our table, at this point 2 people finally had food. 3. One person in our party did not get his food until everyone else was at least halfway done eating. 4. The only salad we ordered they forgot the dressing and croutons. 5. We also ordered to go food and when they brought out the one person's order halfway(25 minutes into our meal) though we asked them to get the to go order ready and they NEVER did. 6. They didn't bring out one of our pieces of pizza until everyone was done eating, even after we went up twice. 7.When I went up to ask for more breadsticks because everyone finally had their food the manager said from the back that we had had enough. This is the first time we haven't left a tip because of how awful the service was. My wife was so upset she didn't even eat and decided to not order her normal dessert. 8. The slushie machine was down AGAIN. One star is too GENEROUS!Dennis W.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsOct 10, 2019I was not given my receipt when I ordered in the drive-thru. I ordered and paid for three extra sauces on the side and it was not in my bag. My order totaled approx $29.84 and it was about 8:45pmAkilah Riddick
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 23, 2019The spag.noodles were so mush like it was awful. The sauce was good.The service was not good. The young man kept on coming over to me and trying to touch me and pray. I am a older women and did not like that at all. Someone needs to talk to him. That is not acceptable in this type of business. I will never go back there again.Ms. RobertsLois R.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 28, 2019I placed a large internet order for a meeting for 11:10 pickup. The beauty of this experience was the is no negativity at all in this place all smiles all helpfulness all amazing. Thank you for not closing this location.Carrie p
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 26, 2019had a piece of wood in my spaghetti and didnt realize it until i felt it in my mouth.barfield, mariska
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 21, 2019Used pronto pick up with an estimated time of 6:10pm. Once order was placed the pick up time automatically shifted to 6:30, so wait time was extended without warning. Additionally, the salad that was ordered was left out of meal and was not discovered until arriving at home to feed family.David F.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsAug 17, 2019I wish you would do something with the air conditioning. The guy that was cleaning the lobby was sweating all up and down his shirt. Really nice guy and the food was good, but the entire building feels like an oven. You all work too hard for that and I couldn’t wait to get back in my car with the cool AC.Joseph P.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 10, 2019Delicious, fast food. Great customer service. Friendly employeesSandy H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 09, 2019I got to the drive thru at 9:45 and sat there for 5 minutes but no one said anything. i then went into the store and a young man cleaning the lobby said im sorry we are closed. i said it's not 10pm. he said well we are closing early and how did you get in because the door was locked. i said it wasnt. i waited for someone to come from the back and she told me they were out of alot of things. i let her know that i was waiting at the drive thru and they could have said that instead of just having me wait for 5 minutes. i was livid because that is not how you treat customers.Josilynn G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 05, 2019Employees in back constantly cussed and use bad language in the kitchen so the whole restaurant could hear it. Glad my kids weren't here. If I wanted that I could of went to a barDavid f
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 02, 2019I just recieved the absolute worst service at your restaurant your drive thru employee yelled at the top of her lungs when I asked for the water bottle i clearly paid for I was obviously charged it was on my receipt she slammed the window in my face and never brought my water i had to sit there until a different employee finally brought me the water bottle i would love to be contacted back leaving this message isnt enough i believe she should be fired i work in the food industry and the customer is always right she was rude and should be fired im absolutely disgusted i will go to whoever i need to but that is just unacceptable im a paying customer for christ sakes i did not deserve her arguing with me yelling slamming the window i will save the receipt for proof before i make a postRashan H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 22, 2019I was the only car in line at the drive-through and instead of someone greeting me to take my order I was listen to a full blown conversation the attendant was having on her phone. I said hello several times with no response. After about 5 min. I decided to drive around to the window hoping someone would be standing there. But nope, no one I beeped my horn and still no one. I parked, went inside to witness one woman taking off a headset and trying to hand it off to another worker. I asked for a manager and the woman who was handing off the headset said she was the manager which prompted me to asked for another manager. As she walked back to get the other manager I noticed she still had her phone in her hand. The second manager came out and we spoke inside the entrance of the building. She was very apologetic and offered me a free meal which I declined. She said they have received several complaints regarding the other manager. It baffles me, a manager is suppose to set an example for their employees and this is not the example that should be set.T. C.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 12, 2019We drive all the way from Virginia Beach to go to the only location that you guys have because my kids absolutely love your food however on this experience it was very disappointing. The spaghetti noodles were very mushy and watery and inedible I spent $50 at your location to have to turn around and take them to McDonald’s very disappointingCynthia Saar
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 30, 2019One of the cashier’s handling of food and drinks concerned me- He did not wear gloves as he handled an open container of Iced Tea and walked it from the kitchen to the tea dispensing machine.
In addition, I did not see him wash his hands after sweeping the floor and before handling food.
I do not have my receipt handy, but I went in Saturday June 29th around 8:30 pm.
I ordered drive thru: 2 baked lasagnas both combos
I then went inside the restaurant to order two more of the same thing. Not only was that order wrong, but I discovered how unsanitary the food handling could be.Regina F
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 18, 2019From the time that I sat for over ten minutes before anyone even paid attention to me at the drive through. To the exorbitant time I waited for food over 20 min. To the 100 percent apathetic customer service that convinced me that the employees could care less. I also got all wrong dressings and was missing three cheese cakes that I ordered and payed for. If I had to guess I'd say the employees are running a short and pocket ring because I did pay cash and they also failed to give me a receipt, conveniently enough.Brett T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 30, 2019The person giving us our food was very rude and forgot to give us the dozen breadsticks we had ordered. We had gone through drive through and she just handed us our bag and then walked after after I asked if that was everything or not. It looked like everything was in there and then we got home and were missing the breadsticks.Brittany e
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 11, 2019Horrible customer service at the drive thru. I was made to wait 10 mins before anyone greeted me ex:IDid not recieve a "Hi, welcome to fazoli's please hold" Oh no ! U repeatedly saud hello? Three or four times to get a rude response of "hold on".Chyrell M.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMar 04, 2019Just want to mention the excellent customer service received on a recent visit.
I placed a drive-thru order during lunchtime on 2/18/19. I did not get the name of the cashier who served me but it was a young woman with long, dark-brown braids. I was impressed with how professional, respectful, and courteous she was. There was a very minor omission with my order, and when I came back around, she remembered me and the order, was very apologetic, and went above and beyond to quickly correct the issue.
Sometimes the value of a sincere apology can't be overstated. Thanks again for excellent service.A.C.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsFeb 20, 2019I always love my experience at this particular Fazoli’s because of one particular employee named Aaron. He’s a hard worker and ALWAYS has a smile on his face and a friendly word for his customers. Give that boy a raise! Thank you for the consistent, delicious food, the yummy breadsticks, but mostly, thank you for Aaron!Sherri B
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsFeb 08, 2019I’m always used to this location’s outstanding customer service but unfortunately, I’ve noticed the last two times (came in last month and again this month) that the staff is not very friendly and have made errors on orders. The staff doesn’t seem to care when the order is being placed so when an error occurred, they seem frustrated and defensive. Please don’t be quick to write anyone up, but the staff seems they need more training with friendlier, efficient, and accurate service. Thanks.Minka H.