10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Appleton
Rating 2.82.8 out of 5 stars
(Based on 39 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 07, 2019Recieved the wrong sauce with our spaghetti & the dressing packets were covered in dressing on the outside of the packets.Maggie S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 06, 2019My sister and I visited the Richmond Street location with our five children (a one-month old, a six-month old, two two-year olds, and a three-year old). We ordered lunch. Michelle took our order and was very helpful. She was very knowledgeable of the menu. She delivered our food to our table and was very welcoming to all the children. She served us so warmly, offering us grated cheese and checking on us throughout our meal, asking if we wanted more bread sticks. She was very accommodating to us, making sure we had enough plates for the children who were sharing some pizza slices. She also was kind in offering additional cups for the lemon-ice that the children were sharing, so that they could each sip their own cup. Her attention to detail was remarkable and made our visit enjoyable. The facility was also very tidy and there were plenty of clean booster seats and bibs on offer for our little ones. Well done on being customer-focused and family-friendly.Kathryn, W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 12, 2019A person should not have to wait to get more bread sticks, much less go up and get them yourself. Customer service is going down hill!Brian V
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 30, 2019I ordered the chicken parmesan duo- the chicken tasted horrible. The breadsticks were overbearing in the amount of garlic butter. Not one person came around and asked if i needed more breadsticks, how was food, etcJennie, S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 02, 2019Poor service start to finish. Salad was delivered after the food and breadsticks were all hard and dry. Had to go up to get more and they were also badDarren v
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 29, 2019Visited this location on 6/21/19. It was a terrible experience. 20 minutes to get two entrees. when our food arrived to our table, they didn't have the side salads that we had also ordered and we had to ask for them. After a 20 minute wait my ravioli was luke warm at best. We saw everyone else around us offered freshly grated Parmesan cheese on their entrees, we were never offered any. When I returned my ravioli to the front ordering counter because it was barely warm, the young man behind the counter ignored me even though no one else was at the counter at the time. (finally a gal from the kitchen asked if she could help me), and made a new entree for me. We had only one bread stick offered to us during the 40 minutes we were in the restaurant and it was soggy and only half baked. I have been to this location many times before and things were ok, but this visit was terrible. Bad food, bad service and many things needed restocking. Not sure what's going on at this location, but thought someone should know, its bad!Kathy V.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 12, 2019Always a great place to go with friendly and helpful employees.In particular, I'd like to mention Michelle's effort to make things enjoyable and keep those breadsticks coming. Thanks Michelle.Jeff G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 19, 2019I waited in line for 30+ minutes for two slices of pizza. No apology for the wait and my pizza was cold.Meghan S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 16, 2019Very rude register person. Threw our receipt down in the counter Infront of us disregarding our hand to grab it. Very short. When he brought breadsticks he also tossed those onto the table, causing the plate to actually bounce off the table. Receipt says his name is Stephen N. Not pleased with the customer service we received at this location.Sabrina W
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 10, 2019My chicken bacon caesar salad was way too salty!! Made the whole salad disgusting. And a previous time the waitress was basically telling my kid she could eat whatever she wanted and then told her she didnt have to have milk.Megan P.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 07, 2019Second time I've had to wait 20+ minutes to get my food.Jacob D
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 03, 2019Went through the drive thru and waited 25 minutes to get our order, which was only two entrees and some drinks. If we hadn't paid already we would have left. We were not given an estimate of how long it would take and we're offered a very quick sorry when we finally received our food.Meg Q.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Good customer service and food is always good!! I just feel prices are a bit high.Michelle M.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Personable service!Lauren G.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Good food friendly serviceTom L.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Mary &the rest of the staff are always friendly & the service couldn't be better!!!Donald K.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 25, 2019The employee is the best I've had in years.(Stephen N)Sarah R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 22, 2019I went to your location last Thursday for dinner and wanted to try your new chicken parm lasagna. When I asked if it contained any meat other than the chicken I was told yes it contained lasagna beef. I could not get a clear answer why the description on your website did not mention that, but none the less to be safe I ordered something different. Many staff members seem to be very frantic and not 100% sure what they were doing. I'm not sure if they were newer employees but it was a little rough around the edges. We had to ask for breadsticks at the counter anytime we wanted any. Also the portion seemed a little smaller than normal, but the biggest turn off was I had nearly finished my dinner when I encountered hair inside the entree! Absolutely disgusted we left almost instantly. not sure what's going on but it was definitely not a great experienceRuss C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 27, 2019Using the app I ordered a side of bacon, they put it in the spaghetti. I wanted it on the side.Gabriel C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 27, 2019Ordered using the app a side of bacon, they put it on the spaghetti instead of on the side.Cervantes,G