Fazoli's Grand Chute
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Grand Chute
(Displaying 20 out of 29 reviews)
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 25, 2019Gal at counter not very friendly. When I asked a question she was not very forth coming with the information and acted like I should have known the info. I order a $6 lunch special with pizza and salad. The salad was very skimpy. Overall, not worth my drive over for the meal I acquired. Side note - your iced tea is good.Dawn Z
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 22, 2019Tables and chairs were wiped off but sticky. Had the chicken alfredo. The chicken was terrible, salty,rubbery, fatty. Don't know how yoi can call it chicken.Mark
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 17, 2019I ordered 6 extra breadsticks. They are bone dry. Like they put absolutely so garlic butter. No consistent.Kelly M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 17, 2019This was one of the worst experiences we have had. The girl who took our order, did not know what dressings you carried or what the difference was between the Cesar salad and house salad.
When the food was brought to us, the girl said she dropped one of our breadsticks and left it at that. Did not offer to get us new ones or apologize. She also forgot my salad. She seemed tired, disgruntled and dirty looking. Like she had been in the kitchen all day. Makes you wonder how clean the kitchen was where the food came from. Will definately not go back and mat not go back to any of the Fazolis.Colleen S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 27, 2019Horrible Experience... Order ID AAA4GHVEAEBJ - ordered at 12:21pm today and got our food at 1:05pm - more than 40 minute wait. I would like a full refund as the employees could care less about the wait.Aaron, S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 27, 2019Waited a half hour for my lunch. Finally went to the counter to change it to “to go” because I had to get back to work. When I expressed that I didn’t think it should take a half hour for my order a very condescending woman named Rachel said “well we’re very busy” I have been to this location many times and didn’t feel it was as busy as I have seen it in the past. She then proceeded to pack my order up at the speed of snail. No apology just a snotty attitude. She did say she was putting “extra” breadsticks in the bag. I got 4. Not sure why she thought that was extra since that’s what I usually get when I dine in. My order was the lunch special. Caesar side salad with ravioli. Shouldn’t take a half hour!Kim R.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 23, 2019Customer service rep. was nice, and patient. I wasn't sure what I wanted. Food was terrible! Noodles were still hard, barely any sauce, chicken was rubber, breadsticks were COATED in salt! Gross!!!!!!Rose L
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 23, 2019Food was hot, guy at the window was friendly enough but immediately found hair in my food. Threw the whole thing out.Rachael D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 17, 2019Second time I've had an issue at this Fazolis with the same employee. Rachel messed up my order (I asked for spaghetti with Marinara on the side, I made sure to mention on the side both times I said it). When she brought the order and it was incorrect I argued with her and she would not fix the order. Because I don't like to argue with customer service I just accepted it. I'm not looking for anything I just wish this employee was properly trained and paid attention to orders. Another employee remembers my order when I come in, I don't know how it's so hard for her.Jacob D
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 07, 2019I would like to applaud Bailey, Makayla, and Faith for there amazing hospitality! I ordered the spicy penne w chicken, not realizing there was dairy in it.
These girls were amazing! They went above and beyond what I would've ever expected just to find me something to eat that was similar to what I ordered.
Thank you!Amanda H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 02, 2019Customer service is wonderful. Food always comes as ordered. Staff returns to table to check on how our food was.Kate B.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019The $5 lunch is a great value and your staff is always courteous and attentive.P K.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Great customer service, asked if I needed additional breadsticks a few times. Speedy service, order to receiving food is always fast.Julianne F.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Food and service are awesome. We have lunch here quite often.Patricia W.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Great customer service alwaysMary H.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Very good and good working staffJan P.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsApr 20, 2019Food was great as usual, but I was there 50 minutes and not once was I offered extra breadsticks. That is a big draw to Fazoli's, so I was very disappointed. It wasn't like they were too busy to come around because they weren't.Linda V
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 18, 2019I would greatly appreciate if corporate would reach out to meSamuel l
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 06, 2019Took our family of 4 out to lunch today. We felt PAMPERED by the dining room staff. I just wanted to share what a fantastic experience we had. Keep up the good work!Kelly E
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 25, 2019I told the cashier I wanted the Monday pasta special that was on their marquee. She rang it up as $5.99. The sign in the store said 399. She said they just changed it and would not give it to me for 3.99. I then asked to buy 10 breadsticks and she says I can’t because they don’t come in packages of 10. She said they came in 2,4,6 and 12 even though I’ve ordered it many times before. Just two reasons never to visit Fazoli’s again.Todd