Fazoli's Eau Claire
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Eau Claire
(Displaying 20 out of 61 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 29, 2019Terry at the drive thru was great! Very friendly serviceJennie J.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 20, 2019Monday evening about 745, went thru drive thru ordered 2 family size order of breadsticks, 3 sides of Alfredo, large water. Gave card to greeter, noticed male employee behind him working with orders which appears was not wearing gloves while handling food. Watched employee scoop noodles bare handed to dish up into a customers bowl then used ladle to add meatballs and sauce. Wipes his brow with bare hands, reaches into a bag and pulls out bread with bare hands. No apron, hair net, gloves this is unbelievably disgusting. I was mortified at what I witnessed. Greeter returned with my order, I told him the worker behind him wasn’t wearing gloves, he told me he let the worker know and the manager (was walking back and forth the entire time while this employee was bare handed handling food) apologized and thanked me for my order. I wouldn’t even feed my family of 6 the food which we purchased after what I witnessed. Very disappointed and disgusted and my kids love going there to eat! Not sure we’ll be back. Hope this helps improve your food safety policies!Stefanie Johnson
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 02, 2019poor food, my wifes chic. fettuccine had dryed up chicken and only 4 pieces.poor quality! my spegt. with meat sauce had chunks of tomato and poor taste. very poor quality food. not like it used to be!george s
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 28, 2019I was at your restaurant tonight and VERY disappointed. First of all your restaurant is filthy. Garbage were way over filled and dishes EVERYWHERE. Black buckets were overfull so dishes on every table. On top of the garbage, and all over the tables. When our food come out we both ordered the same items and one had half the food as the other. Then there was NO Silverware so we asked and guess what? They had none! (I assume stacked in the dirty dishes) so he proceeded to go find us some To-go plastic silverware. Our food was cold inside. I used to eat here quite a bit but won't much anymore. Poor service and expensive to boot.Tracy N
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 27, 2019About 6 months ago I swore I would never return after finding a long hair in my pasta. My kiddo convinced me to try again and I'm equally disappointed. Waited 15 minutes to order due to slow service, most tables were dirty (while an employee sat in a booth doing paperwork), the food was barely warm, and the staff is not friendly or helpful. I could have had a better meal off the floor at Olive Garden. I'm really done this time.Alissa K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 25, 2019We waited 35 minutes to get food and not a clean table in the restaurant. Would have left but we would have been out $40Kayla L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 12, 2019I am still waiting for my food in the drive threw. going on 15 min. I could get better quality faster at a real restaurant. Terrible!!Kami k
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 10, 2019Terry and the manager were fantastic! I had a pretty big order and everything was out super fast, great service, and very friendly workers! I love this Fazoli's and highly recommend it for yummy & affordable Italian food!! THANK YOUJade C.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 09, 2019Went through drive through tonight, I believe the lady that helped me was a manager the receipt has the employee DT on it, she was super friendly and went out of her way just to have a normal conversation with me that had nothing to do with the food I ordered or my job. What a exceptionally nice friendly lady. Thank you for taking the time to talk Disney!!Angela B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 05, 2019Great food and serviceKen D.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 04, 2019Filthy! None of the tables were clean, it took 25 minutes to get our food and the food wasn't even warm. Had to go up and ask for more breadsticks in order to get anymore since the first time we sat down.Katrina B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 04, 2019All tables had food all over and couldn’t find a clean table. Floor had food all over it. Everyone was complaining about food being cold. Never coming back.Brad M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 03, 2019Entire dining area was filthy and disgusting. Food and napkins everywhere, almost all the tables were dirty. The service was slow, and when we asked about more breadsticks the kitchen staff gave us attitude and only one breadstick at a time.Will h
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsMay 29, 2019Everything was great except for the lasagna pan was only half full. It look like they just put two slabs of lasagna in there. I had bought enough for eight people, and lasagna was the favorite dish and did not have enough. I Was very disappointed about that.Leanne K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 27, 2019WOW!! Seriously filthy!!! Not just it’s been a busy day dirty..more like nobody has cleaned the walls or beneath the booths in a year or so dirty! YUCK! Also, it was raining, the roof was leaking over the top of one of the booths, and nobody seemed to even notice. Too bad, we used to enjoy coming here.Dean W.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 27, 2019We travel from the Twin Cities and make a special trip to Fazoli's because we miss their food so much. On our last visit we meet Karen, who made our trip so worthwhile. She is a gem and one of the nicest ladies ever. She is a great "Fazoli's cheerleader" and an outstanding employee. I hope she is there on our next trip!Sandy B.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsMay 25, 2019Sullivan H. had excellent customer service, wonderful manners and an energetic attitude!
He rang up out order, brought us our food and got us the extra breadsticks I requested. He was patient and friendly. - and no - I am not related to him nor have I ever met him before our visit here. It just gives me some hope for ‘customer service & manners’ to possibly make its way back into the business place (he looked high school age).
Very Refreshing- Fazoli’s needs to hire many more of him!Teresa C.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 24, 2019We ordered for a company meeting, asked that the names be put on each person's selection. When we arrived to pick up the order there was a line out the door and only one person on the register and we could see our order sitting there. Finally got our order, got back to the office and we were missing one person's lunch. When I called they said, "Oh yeah, it is sitting here." I asked if it could be delivered since we were in a meeting. I was told no, so I had to make a second trip, wait in a long line again. When I was given the missing meal, someone from the back yelled, "tell her we're sorry." That's it. No compensation for having to make two trips through no fault of our own, by the time I got back everyone's meals were cold as they waited for this person's to eat. Very poor service. And we order from there quite often but guess we will be looking for another option when they can't get it right, there are not enough people on that it takes for ever to pick up the order when you can see it sitting there getting cold. And then we have to make a second trip due to their error....oh wait, I guess I should have known to look through every meal in the bag to make sure I had them all. Guess it was my fault.Danielle K
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 18, 2019The employee Christa K was very nice. After my wife and myself ordered food, we regret it because of the dinning room cleanliness. I’ve seen frat houses look better. Behind each table was at least a years worth of food! For being a Italian restaurant I’d quit playing rap music.Kyle G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 12, 2019Mother Day visit at 1:15 and the line is out the door
Only 1 register
Half a dozen dirty tables
The soda counter is a mess and not filled
No breadsticks were brought around
Also Wisconsin is not spelled correctly on your website
We usually enjoy eating here but today’s experience was disappointingDebra G