Fazoli's Eau Claire
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Eau Claire
Rating 2.82.8 out of 5 stars
(Based on 65 reviews)
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJan 11, 2020There was a solid block of lettuce (about 3" cube) in my salad as in someone wasn't paying attention or didn't care to cut it apart. I took a picture if you want to see it. This isn't the first time...Karin H
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJan 04, 2020My food was great but I had to go thru the drive thru THREE times to get it rightRachel w
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 27, 2019Absolutely dirty and gross dining area. Tables, floor and beverage areas were sticky and disgusting.Laura A
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 22, 2019Very disappointed in tonight’s service. Drove through. Asked for six extra breadsticks. Didn’t get them. Ordered my dinner as a meal with a salad. Didn’t get it. Live 20 minutes away so not going back to get this fixed.Amber, C
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 29, 2019Terry at the drive thru was great! Very friendly serviceJennie J.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 20, 2019Monday evening about 745, went thru drive thru ordered 2 family size order of breadsticks, 3 sides of Alfredo, large water. Gave card to greeter, noticed male employee behind him working with orders which appears was not wearing gloves while handling food. Watched employee scoop noodles bare handed to dish up into a customers bowl then used ladle to add meatballs and sauce. Wipes his brow with bare hands, reaches into a bag and pulls out bread with bare hands. No apron, hair net, gloves this is unbelievably disgusting. I was mortified at what I witnessed. Greeter returned with my order, I told him the worker behind him wasn’t wearing gloves, he told me he let the worker know and the manager (was walking back and forth the entire time while this employee was bare handed handling food) apologized and thanked me for my order. I wouldn’t even feed my family of 6 the food which we purchased after what I witnessed. Very disappointed and disgusted and my kids love going there to eat! Not sure we’ll be back. Hope this helps improve your food safety policies!Stefanie Johnson
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 02, 2019poor food, my wifes chic. fettuccine had dryed up chicken and only 4 pieces.poor quality! my spegt. with meat sauce had chunks of tomato and poor taste. very poor quality food. not like it used to be!george s
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 28, 2019I was at your restaurant tonight and VERY disappointed. First of all your restaurant is filthy. Garbage were way over filled and dishes EVERYWHERE. Black buckets were overfull so dishes on every table. On top of the garbage, and all over the tables. When our food come out we both ordered the same items and one had half the food as the other. Then there was NO Silverware so we asked and guess what? They had none! (I assume stacked in the dirty dishes) so he proceeded to go find us some To-go plastic silverware. Our food was cold inside. I used to eat here quite a bit but won't much anymore. Poor service and expensive to boot.Tracy N
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 27, 2019About 6 months ago I swore I would never return after finding a long hair in my pasta. My kiddo convinced me to try again and I'm equally disappointed. Waited 15 minutes to order due to slow service, most tables were dirty (while an employee sat in a booth doing paperwork), the food was barely warm, and the staff is not friendly or helpful. I could have had a better meal off the floor at Olive Garden. I'm really done this time.Alissa K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 25, 2019We waited 35 minutes to get food and not a clean table in the restaurant. Would have left but we would have been out $40Kayla L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 12, 2019I am still waiting for my food in the drive threw. going on 15 min. I could get better quality faster at a real restaurant. Terrible!!Kami k
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 10, 2019Terry and the manager were fantastic! I had a pretty big order and everything was out super fast, great service, and very friendly workers! I love this Fazoli's and highly recommend it for yummy & affordable Italian food!! THANK YOUJade C.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 09, 2019Went through drive through tonight, I believe the lady that helped me was a manager the receipt has the employee DT on it, she was super friendly and went out of her way just to have a normal conversation with me that had nothing to do with the food I ordered or my job. What a exceptionally nice friendly lady. Thank you for taking the time to talk Disney!!Angela B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 05, 2019Great food and serviceKen D.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 04, 2019Filthy! None of the tables were clean, it took 25 minutes to get our food and the food wasn't even warm. Had to go up and ask for more breadsticks in order to get anymore since the first time we sat down.Katrina B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 04, 2019All tables had food all over and couldn’t find a clean table. Floor had food all over it. Everyone was complaining about food being cold. Never coming back.Brad M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 03, 2019Entire dining area was filthy and disgusting. Food and napkins everywhere, almost all the tables were dirty. The service was slow, and when we asked about more breadsticks the kitchen staff gave us attitude and only one breadstick at a time.Will h
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsMay 29, 2019Everything was great except for the lasagna pan was only half full. It look like they just put two slabs of lasagna in there. I had bought enough for eight people, and lasagna was the favorite dish and did not have enough. I Was very disappointed about that.Leanne K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 27, 2019WOW!! Seriously filthy!!! Not just it’s been a busy day dirty..more like nobody has cleaned the walls or beneath the booths in a year or so dirty! YUCK! Also, it was raining, the roof was leaking over the top of one of the booths, and nobody seemed to even notice. Too bad, we used to enjoy coming here.Dean W.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 27, 2019We travel from the Twin Cities and make a special trip to Fazoli's because we miss their food so much. On our last visit we meet Karen, who made our trip so worthwhile. She is a gem and one of the nicest ladies ever. She is a great "Fazoli's cheerleader" and an outstanding employee. I hope she is there on our next trip!Sandy B.