Fazoli's E Mason
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's E Mason
Rating 1.91.9 out of 5 stars
(Based on 90 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 17, 2020The middle aged / older gentleman was very nice. Thank you, Fazoli’s, for responding to my comment. If you haven’t already, please tell Danny that he was excellentHarry G
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 22, 2019Denzel was awesome!Dave T
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 21, 2019Great service and Brittany was outstanding!Peggy
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 10, 2019So much for eating a good lunch! On my half hour lunch break I went thru the drive-thru to grab lunch quick to bring back to the office. I ordered the Ultimate Fettuccine...I got a child's size portion of Noodles & sauce. No Chicken, No Bacon, No Garlic-Roasted Mushrooms, No Broccoli. Very Unsatisfied Customer!Mindy T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 06, 2019The food had a gritty texture which tasted like dirt and mold.
We ordered something’s completely different than what was served to us. To make it worse it was even cold. Following eating there my girl friend and my self have both had serious stomach pains. One of the worst fast food experiences I have ever had.Michael E
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 05, 2019Great customer service. Cory V was friendly. Great to see he realy likes his job. Service with a smile☺Anita S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 27, 2019Super disappointed. I ordered online and waited 20 minutes to leave my house to pickup. I had to wait another 15 minutes for them to make the food after I got there. The quality was very poor as the edges of the lasagna were hard and my wife's chicken was shriveled up. It was like they took a freezer meal and just microwaved it. The cheesecake we ordered was plain (not the strawberry I ordered). The breadsticks were the only thing that went right with this visit. Those were amazing as usual. I guess when you spend 27.00 on only two people at a fast food restaurant and ORDERED IN ADVANCE you'd think it would be better quality and not take so long to make. This is just super disappointing. I make minimum wage and to spend my money on food I've always enjoyed and have it turn out so poorly was just rediculous.Katrina, H
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 24, 2019very friendly customer service but food was terrible and not worth the priceKIM B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 19, 2019Absolutely terrible service. I ordered online at 1:49 pm. The website said it would be ready for pickup at 2:04 pm. I arrived at 2:05 and asked for my order. There were no other customers in the store, except for one guy by himself that was already eating. One minute later I heard her telling another employee what toppings to put on my pizza, as if it had not even been put in the oven yet. Not only did I have to wait another 17 minutes for my order, they didn't even bother to tell me that it was going to take a while. I could have went to the store next door, or I could have at least went into the dining area to sit on a chair, but they didn't even bother to say anything at all. They made it seem like it would only be a couple minutes. Terrible service, and terrible communication. One of the worst restaurant experiences I have ever had, especially for ordering online. There's absolutely no excuse for it. First, the order should be ready when the website says. The pizza should have AT LEAST been put in the over already, for God's sake, especially when it's 2 pm and business is slow. And if the order is NOT going to be on time for some reason, then you MUST tell the customer right away exactly how long it's really going to take, as soon as you can, so they can go to a nearby store and come back, or at least sit down. You need to communicate very well with customers, so that nothing unexpected happens.Dean P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 11, 2019HAIR IN MY LASAGNAWynona T
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 09, 2019I ordered a family meal with fettuccini Alfredo and lasagna which was supposed to come with a salad and breadsticks. This is what the online menu and the sign at the drive thru showed. I waited in line for 20 minutes with only two cars in front of me. When I got home I found no salad. I called and they told me I could either drive back and pick it up or get it the next time I came. I said that I don’t want to drive back as I was already there once and the other food would be cold by the time I left and came back. Also, not sure I would go back and wait 20 min in a drive thru so I asked if I could just get a small refund instead. He said maybe but that all the registers were full and he would have to call me back. So I gave him my name and number. I waited 45 min for someone to call me back. When I did get the call it was a women. She told me that the salad was no longer a part of the family meal and if I want the salad I could come back and get us and pay $4 for it. (I wasn’t going to drive back for the other one, why would I drive back and pay more?!?) I said that it’s what their signage says anywhere. She said she knows but they are in the process of changing it. I told her that any other business that advertises different the what it may he has to give what the label/ price says. She said that’s not how it works because they are “in the process” of changing this. I asked her how many times she has had issues with this then and she said a few. Wouldn’t you think that if this had even happened once you would let the next person who ordered thinking they were getting a salad know that the salad doesn’t actually come with?
You currently have false advertising. And nothing was done to fix the situation.Mallory A.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 28, 2019ate there for dinner today (oct28) had the baked spaghetti and meat balls.was not BAKED only spaghetti and meat balls in a bowl with cheese melting on top. ask for breadsticks when ordering was done eating my spaghetti 20 minutes later ,then someone came around and asked me if i would like some breadsticks. two left so i took them was told she would be back with more, never showed up.try to eat at a fazolis about once a week never was ignored like that at any other one. there are to many restaurants in the green bay area to eat at with better hospitality. might go to a different one again probably notdan z
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 28, 2019Not sure what is going on with this restaurant. Used to be good. Past six months must have been a change in management. All new employees and they never know what they're doing. Multiple times couldn't get what I wanted because they were out of something. And today, we went there for lunch at 11:40am. Employee said they weren't open yet (supposed to open at 10:30am) because the manager was late and was only now prepping food. What?!? This Fazolis needs help!Jennifer D
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 27, 2019It had been awhile since my family had eaten at Fazoli’s. Unfortunately, the experience we just had won’t necessarily have us rushing back to that location.
They may have been understaffed...not sure, and while we waited 25 minutes for our “to go” order, I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt.
To try to appease the situation and knowing it was a crazy long wait, the young lady who took our order threw in extra breadsticks. While we like the breadsticks, we had already purchased extra with our meal and really didn’t need any more.
I wouldn’t be taking the time to email you if it was just a matter of a long wait.
What kind of put me over was that my chicken Alfredo came with three cubes of chicken. No joke, three little cubes. Again, wanting to give them the benefit of the doubt, I thought “maybe some are hidden in the pasta.” No such luck. It’s disappointing to pay for a meal and not get what you pay for. Certainly wasn’t worth the nearly $8 I spent for it. If I didn’t live on the other side of town, I would’ve gone back.
Some of the food my family of five ordered was fine. Overall though, the experience left a lot to be desired.Cara K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 27, 2019rude cashier, was told no salad available (but got one anyway), no coca cola available, the $5 lunch that my wife found on-line was $6, very slow service. no problem with the food, was as expected. barcode#2021375842307, Jesse M. order ID# AAA3ZHY6AEA6.PAUL F.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 26, 2019I usually love fazoli’s but my recent visit was terrible. we walked in and waited 25 min for food and when they brought out food they didn’t have breadsticks. Stated we have to make some. Remember we already waited 25 min for our food. A worker was wearing airpods while working and the bathroom was absolutely disgusting!Audra T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 26, 2019Not a great experience. I waited in the DT for a long time after being told they would be right with me. I finally parked and went inside and ordered. I told them I waited a long time and I got a very insincere “sorry “ and while I was waiting I heard the employees tell people they were out of this and out of that. Not a great experience.Cheryl B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 25, 2019Worst experience ever, 90 minutes prior to closing they refused to make pizza, there was no knives as they are all supposedly in the washer, food was cold, and then they microwaved it drying it out and making the noodles rubbery. Even simple spaghetti tastes horrible. Would not reccomend this food to even raccoons. Maybe the teenagers should have adult supervision, is there even management that works here? Waited over 5 minutes for someone to come to the counter to request more breadsticks. Over $33 in food and over 7/8 of it was still om the table for the garbage.Dean D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 22, 2019If zero stars was an option, that's what I would give. Someone from corporate needs to check this location out. Most of the reviews I read were very negative.
Let's start from the beginning. My sister and I were on I43 heading south after a road trip. We saw a sign for Fazoli's and decided to stop. We love the Fazoli's in Greenfield.
When we arrived at 10:50am the doors were locked even though the website says they open at 10:30am. We waited until 11am then were able to get in.
We weren't greeted at the register and she seemed to rush our ordering by saying "Is that all" after every item ordered.
Next stop was the soda machine. No ice in the first 1. Went to the 2nd 1. Yay,there's ice. Went for the lemonade. To say it came out as a trickle is generous. I took a sip.....pure sugar. I ended up dumping it and getting something else.
I went to the the bathroom. No toilet paper in the handicap stall, the middle stall's toilet is super dirty, and the 1st stall isn't acceptable by any means but was my best bet.
I came back to the table. I had ordered a ravioli with marinara. Here I am looking at a spaghetti with meat sauce instead on the table. I took it back to the counter and explained that I had ordered ravioli with marinara, not this. She looked back at the receipt and said, "Oh yeah you did".
5 minutes later, my slightly lukewarm marinara came out but we were still waiting for my sister's 2 slices of pizza. 2 minutes later I went to the counter to ask if the pizza slices were coming. Her response was, "It'll be 5-10 minutes, we had to remake it." I said, "If we had known that we wouldnt have stayed." The burnt pizza came out 5 minutes later. Our breadsticks were overdone and had no seasoning. By far the worst Fazoli's experience ever.Kari S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 19, 2019Order ID AAA3ZHYQACAH
Very disappointed. We waited 25 minutes for our order and then went to the counter to check on it.
We were given our order but we never received any breadsticks. A nearby table was brought breadsticks several times. No one ever came to our table. The spaghetti in the chicken parmigiana was dry.Kevin Matzke