Fazoli's E Mason
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's E Mason
(Displaying 20 out of 68 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 17, 20190 stars. We have been here 35 minutes. Still no food. Ran out of penne at 5:50pm and couldn’t make our meals.Suzanne h
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 14, 2019Drive Thru customer - we ordered around 640pm and it’s 7pm and we’re still sitting here waiting for our order. That’s unacceptable.Marvelis, P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 14, 2019Terrible service and disgusting dirty bathrooms. Placed our order @ 8:31 PM and there was nobody else in the restaurant so why did it take so long? It took 22 minutes before being served and when they delivered our entrees he mentioned they just put breadsticks in the oven? Shouldn't they have been put in right away when we put our order in that took 22 minutes too long? There were 3-4 people on staff so it should NOT take that long.Leah S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 13, 2019My grandchildren and I ate at this Fazolis Sat Oct 5th. People were waiting more than 30-40 minutes for their food and the waitress was rude when we asked about anything. We only got 4 breadsticks and were never offered any others. Their excuse was that it was Homecoming... but when we were there the restaurant was not even half full. When I finally received my food...over 40 minutes after ordering ...some of the broccoli pieces were burnt!!! If I could have given zero or half a star, I would have! We will never set foot in that restaurant again!!!Beth K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 11, 2019Ordered a blackened shrimp and chicken bake and my girlfriend ordered a Fettuccine Alfredo plate. I had to ask after 40 minutes for breadsticks. Finally got our salad 10 minutes later. Her food arrived after 1 hr 10 minutes. Mine arrived after 1 hr and 14 minutes. Had to ask twice for a to go box. Finally went to counter to get one. Horrible serviceRick L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 05, 2019If I could do 0 stars I would the lady at the drive thru was very rude and definitely did not want to be working. When I got to the window not one word was said to me and she spilled soda on me never apologized. Got my order and half my order was not correct at this point I just don’t want the food anymore so I left - very disappointing experience.Lindsay m
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 02, 2019This was absolutely the worse experience I've ever had in my life. Upon arriving we had to ask the employee at the register if she would take our order, after she took our order we went to our table and waited over 20 minutes before we went up to the counter to see where our order was only to find it sitting behind the counter waiting to be brought out. It had been there a while because it was cold. The whole time we were there we never saw an employee except for behind the counter, which means we never got breadsticks or anything else for that matter. After waiting as long as we could we asked that they just box our order for carry out. Then they decided to remake our meal delaying us even longer. When we finally looked into our order we found no bread sticks. Service was lousy, we were very sorry we interrupted their day to eat at your restaurant, I'm sure it will never happen again. Although if I ever feel like being completely ignored I know where to go. Although I'm guessing this little note will probably be trash before it's read by anyone who cares I will just let you know that you have lost not only my family but anyone else that I talk to. Thirty dollars I should have flushed. By the way, while the few employees were ignoring us inside one of your staff of geniuses was outside having a cigarette making sure there was no way of getting any kind of service. There is so much more to tell but I'm wondering why I'm wasting my time.keith v
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 30, 2019My girlfriend and I dined at this location yesterday and had my worst experience ever at a Fazoli restaurant. I ordered the chicken alfreado, when it was served, there was no chicken in it. When I asked why it wasn’t included, she said she will get some. After several minutes she returned to ask what kind I wanted because there was none of the chicken normally included available. I am not sure why she didn’t inform me of that when I placed my order. So I decided to have breaded chicken. After we had completed our meal, still no chicken. When we went to leave, I was just going to get it to take home, I asked how much longer it was going to be. She responded with it was going to be another 7-10 minutes. I was not happy, so I requested a desert item to go. There also was no sweet tea or ice in the beverage machine. This was the worst experience I have ever had at Fazolis.Scott N.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 27, 2019Wisconsin is spelled wrong on your dropdown menu for this website selection. Waited 25 minutes in the drive thru today to order and get food. During that time 3 cars left the drive thru. It would have been 4 if i had not promised my daughter an italian ice. this is the worst service i have had in ages. Wondering how you will keep this location open. It would be better to close then to be open and service customers this poorly.Drew Q
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsSep 26, 2019Frequent this store a lot. Have always been very happy with the store & food. Last night I ordered the Chicken Parm. and was very disappointed with it. The spag. & sauce portion was like it always was but the chix. was about 1/3 of the size that it normally was. I would have been very ashamed of serving this plate.Roxanne, L
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 24, 2019Very unhappy with my experience this afternoon. No paper to dry my hands in bathroom, yet the garbage cantainer was over full and falling over the floor!! No ice in either soda fountain, no ice tea was made and our food was not hot! Barely even warm. There were 6 of us that visited at 1:00. Very disappointed!!Sharon S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 18, 2019I was in the restaurant on 9/18 at about 6:00-7:00 with a group of five people. We ordered our food everything was fine got to our table wait for 5-10 mins if not longer for our food in the mean time there was a group of 7 girls that were from Preble highschool who got there food and breadsticks who ordered after us first and the one worker we could tell knew these kids cause he walked right passed us not once but twice right to the girls with fresh breadsticks. Plus our first batch of breadsticks were burnt, so i went to the counter and asked for new ones and the two that were standing there acted like it was a big deal. And had no answers to why the high schools who i might add acted like little kids got there food and breadsticks firstCurt J
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 15, 2019Spent 45 minutes at drive through...wanted receipt after using my credit card and they couldn't find it, then told me it shows I didn't pay, but I signed their paper after taking my credit card. After a long time, it turned out they charged me $31 for a kids meal, must have gotten mixed up with another order,but sure took a long time to figure out.Dufek, L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 14, 2019bad experience under staffed! Waited 20 mins at the pick up window to get my food. I asked the reason and was told by staff only 3 people running the place at that time. I feel sorry for the staff working the manager has to hire some people!Allen L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 13, 2019This was the absolutely WORST experience I’ve ever had at any fazolis, and any restaurant I’ve ever been to. It took about 30-40 just to get our food, when the place wasn't even busy! After waiting about 10 minutes we were asked if we wanted breadsticks (after the big group of girls got a FULL basket of breadsticks), we said yes. Well they never came back! But rest assured, 15 minutes later, the worker, Oscar came back with ANOTHER full basket for the group of girls. We asked for breadsticks yet again, and eventually got them. Since we had been waiting and visibly frustrated, we were told we would get extra...There was 3 of us, and we got 4. No breadsticks came with our meals like they’re meant to, and we didn’t get anymore through our entire meal no matter how much we asked. There was no knifes out when I went to grab utensils, and by the time we left, another customer had to go to the front to ask for a fork. When I went up to ask for a box, I got bumped into with a tray, and there was no big boxes left. There was dirty dishes left on tables throughout the restaurant, and some stayed there the entire hour 15 minutes we were there. Then I had to use the restroom. The toilet paper was not in the container for it, but just sat on the assistance pole next to the toilet.
I’ve worked in food service, and I understand how difficult it can be sometimes, but this was just pure laziness. Absolutely horrible experience, and worst $25 I’ve spent. DO NOT go here.Alex W.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 10, 2019Waited in drive thru 20 minutes. Employee was extremely rude. And I ordered spaghetti with meatballs and there was no meatballs. And I never received breadsticks. Not this first time I have received bad service from this place.Lisa D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 09, 2019If I could rate this experience 0 stars, I would. I came in at 5:40 pm tonight for a quick dinner. When I entered, a gentleman behind the counter just glared at me and told me they’d help me farther down - he was not wearing a uniform of any kind. I gathered he worked here. I ordered a classic sampler and pizza, and it took nearly twenty minutes for my food to arrive. Two of the dishes on the sampler were cold to the touch, so I asked for a different plate. When the plate was returned to me, it was very obvious that more sauce had just been added to one dish and that the plate had been microwaved and was not fresh (as there was still a sauce splatter on the plate from previously). Once I finally received my food, less than every five minutes an employee was asking how I was and if I wanted anything. It was very obnoxious. If there are that many employees in a restaurant looking for something to do and cold food is coming out of the kitchen when only three tables in the dining room are occupied, there’s a problem.Liz V
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 07, 2019The wait time for our two lunch pastas was OVER 25 minutes. The cashier turned our pastas SIDEWAYS to hand it to me in the drive thru and all the sauce was on the covers and leaking. I attempted to speak about the wait and she closed the window on me. The (inside) restaurant was not busy. There were no cars behind us and one in front at the drive thru. I am now wasting my time writing this and ruined our meal completely. Thank you for reading this. The cashier was Brittany N. Our bill was $13.72. I would like to be compensated for our lunch.Karen S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 03, 2019Terrible drive thru experience! Waited forever to get my food charged for drinks when they were suppose to be included. Than my drinks tasted like seltzer went back got pushed off for 5 mins in the drive thru it was an easy fix I had to call to get someone to come to the window. Oh and there was hardly any vehicles there.Ashley
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 30, 2019We stopped going to Fazoli's a little over a year ago because everything at this location had gone down hill. We thought we would give it another try today, and we are very glad we did!! The service was excellent! The food was perfect!! Two employees whom we felt went above and beyond in service were Oscar and Cesia!! Very clean restaurant! What a difference from over a year ago!! ❤Wendy H