Fazoli's Isbel - GreenBay
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Isbel - GreenBay
(Displaying 20 out of 59 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 08, 2019The server was not very helpful and very rude. When I asked about what meal deals they had she pointed at the sign. The lady who brought our food her pants were falling down and she kept having to pull them up. You could hear the workers in the back making the food talking all the way out in the dining area and we were by the windows. This is a place that we usually stop at when we are in Green Bay and this is the worst experience we have ever had there.Sue R.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 07, 2019I come to this Fazoli’s once a week and I just wanted to tell somebody that I’ve never had such great customer service here before and the food was excellent also! The cashier Kayla and the guy who brought me my food were super friendly and the cashier brought around breadsticks right away for everybody which I usually have to go up and ask for my own breadsticks. I’ve never seen these two associates before so they might be new but I want someone to tell them that they are doing an excellent job!Jessica V
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsOct 05, 2019The customer service when ordering was very good. The young gentleman addressed me upon entering. I ordered lasagna to go. When waiting for my order, another young man offered breadsticks. NICE! But when I saw the young lady that was working at the counter giving people their orders lick her fingers, and then leave momentarily to get her chapstick, only to spread it on with her fingers - it was a huge turnoff. I saw afterwards her not leave the floor - but continue to serve food it made me rethink visiting Fazoli's in the near future. Ick! The young man (perhaps manager on duty) saw that I was a bit uncomfortable and asked me if there was anything wrong. I told him of my experience witnessing the young lady lick her fingers. He spoke with her immediately following - and asked her to please wash her hands. He handled it well - but I am not very confident that the food preparation process is sanitary.I worked in food for some time - I understand food safety. Perhaps this is why I am extremely conscious of where I eat for take out. The staff was friendly - but if it is not safe... what is the point?Connie G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 02, 2019Only 2 of our 3 meals came out with our order and after waiting another 5 minutes and still not receiving the rest of our food I went up to the counter to ask for it. Brought it back to our table and it was cold, took it back up to the counter and the girl sat it up on counter where the fresh food comes out and told the cook that it was cold and to remake it. I went back to our table and then I watched the counter to see what they were doing with it. It was obvious he had no plans on remaking the dish. About 5 minutes later the girl takes it back down from under the heat lamps and brings it to our table and tells us it was freshly made which was an outright lie as the plate never left the counter. I called her back to our table and told her that in no way was a freshly made dish (the plate was even cold). She once again took it back to the kitchen, this time I couldn’t see where she put it. However after another 5 minutes or so I assume what was the shift manager brought out. FRESH HOT plate of food stating he made it himself so he knew it was hot and he also refunded the cost of that plate. By the time all of this was done the final plate of food for our party was delivered almost a half hour after the rest of us received our food which by the way was lukewarm at its best. And lastly we had ordered the new blackened chicken and shrimp bake, which had no shrimp in it and was very dry. Not sure what to the sauce that was supposed to be in it.Judy S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 02, 2019Kayla was very welcoming! I was not planning on dessert but she asked followed by a very warm smile and sold me.Andres G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 30, 2019Terrible...literally took 45 minutes to get through the drive throughDanielle, G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 19, 2019Lousy - no breadsticks ready with order at 11:30 am. Did not deliver later, had to ask. Bathroom out of t.paper. Underside of chairs to pull forward were sticky & dirty. Can see why no one was there.JoAnn N.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 24, 2019What a wonderfully run restaurant! Everyone was was working hard and attentive. Pascual was fantastic, encouraging and thanking everyone working. It really made a difference in the atmosphere of the place.Jill C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 19, 2019General manager very unhappy was unhelpful in helping me when I came to pick up my online order spoke rudely to mePaul A
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 09, 2019I ordered 2 Pasta duos to go and when I arrived home I had received 2 chicken parm. Very poor service...skimpy on sauceVern W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 06, 2019I go through the drive-through every other Tuesday to get the kids meal deal well today the cashier didn’t even know that that was such a thing and then the person she talk to said it was only in store although I’ve never stepped foot in the restaurant and I’ve never had a problem getting it every other Tuesday I was very disappointed and will not be returning on Tuesdays anymore and they were also very rude about itTanya f
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 23, 2019Horrible customer service! Went through the drive through and then tried my drink is was water then drove all the way back and told them they were terribly rude to us! Won’t be back and will be spreading the word on this restaurantHaley N
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 14, 2019No cheese on the baked spaghettiMb
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 20, 2019No bread sticks on a to go orderDennis c
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 19, 2019Lunch yesterday was very disappointing. The sauce on my fettuccine was at best lukewarm. After one bite, I brought it back to the counter, expecting they would just put the entire plate in the microwave. The kitchen worker gave me a look like "She just wants something for free," and the counter staff had to tell her 3 times that I said it was not hot enough. I was given new fettuccine with sauce that was hot, but since everyone in the counter area heard about it, I was really embarrassed.Kathy A.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 18, 2019Very slow.. took21 minutes to get food. It seemed like a lot of customers where waiting a copious amount of timeKevin s
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 04, 2019I was disappointed in the slices of pizza. One was large and the other was like 2 inches smaller. Very little sauce on my Alfredo dinner and our breadsticks were so grease that if you picked it up is fell apart. Very disappointed in this meal.Vickie D.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsMay 03, 2019everything was goodMatt H.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 02, 2019Everything is good except when you use the coupon on the phone sometimes don’t workJanice K.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Favorite italian restaurant. Very friendly staff.Angela B.