10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Madison
(Displaying 20 out of 31 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 17, 2019Yikes. The girl at the regiater was really nice but man that place was a mess. Drive through was getting preferential treatment and the people in the dining area, including myself, were waiting almoat an hour. The girl tried to get me my order but it wasnt even close to right. I dont think the guys in back were plating food for the dining area or the girl had no clue what she was doing. I asked for a refund which the manager gave but he didnt look like he was trying to even mitigate the situation. When we walked out there were staff members by the dumpster smoking. I normally really like it here but it was just pretty disappointing.MN
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 17, 2019Sorest experience I ever had at this location, I got done with work and thought fazoli’s sound great so I went thought the drive thru for 2 orders, when I got to the window this man was there he didn’t seem to happy, he open the window and I handed him a $100 bill that’s all I had available and he looked at it and went to his draw then turned back not happy asked if I had anything smaller I said sorry I don’t he then seem pissed and got my change and had me sit there while he was on his head sets and you could see him angry and yelling at his staff members, he then came back to me after about 5 minutes and told me to drive to the front of store and it will be a few minutes so I drove up front and sat there and it was almost 20 minutes and didn’t see anyone and I was right in front of the store so I finally went in and saw the guy behind the wall where they cook and he saw me and told his coworker to go see what she wants, very rudely, this lady came to me and I said I have been waiting over 15 minutes and she said yes we have been telling are customer it will be about 15 minutes and she started walking away and I said I went thru the drive thru and the man who I think someone put in charge told me it would be a couple minutes, then she looked at my receipt and looking at a bag they had on a table in back and there it was she said he said he went outside to find me and I wasn’t there . I never saw him come out the door I was just outside the door in front of the window second car next to door. So anyway took my food after then 20min it was a very windy night and the bag broke and my food exploded in the bag got it picked up but won’t go back if this person is still there he doesn’t know what customer service is. According to the receipt his name is Terri E on 10/11/2019 at 7:10:12 pmCharlotte Thornton
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 10, 2019The basis of my feedback is I ordered a takeout order around 5:30 tonight, and didn’t get my food until 6:38. Full details in the following paragraph.
So as I said, I came in to your East Madison location around 5:30 today. I ordered the smoky bacon past bake, smoky bacon breadsticks, and the s’mores bits. I used a coupon for $3 off an order more than $10. The girl had difficulty entering in all 3 items and the coupon.
I sat down to wait for my order, and sat on my phone to kill the time. After maybe 15 minutes the same girl came and asked what I was waiting for. I gave her my receipt to show her. She came back and said it shouldn’t be much longer. Maybe 10 minutes later she came back and said it shouldn’t be much longer. Roughly 15 minutes after she came and asked if I would like some breadsticks while I wait. She came back with 3 breadsticks and again said it shouldn’t be too much longer.
At roughly the 6:30 mark I went up to the counter and she asked me how she could help me (I’m guessing she forgot that she had talked to me already multiple times). I asked her if i could speak to a manager so I could get a refund on my order. She went looking for him and came back to tell me he wasn’t here. Then she turned around leaving me with neither my food, nor my money back, or any sort of communication for that matter and checked her phone.
At that point the gentleman making the food as well as the other gentleman working the drive through also asked what I was waiting for. I told them my 3 items and they told me sorry they’ll make it right away. 5 minutes later I had my food and another apology from the gentleman working the drive thru.Michael O
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 19, 2019Aweful cold food. No bread sicks available. Store was understaffed. The guy cleaning dining area ha his pants down past his butt so his underware was showing.Daniel P
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 12, 2019Great guest service! Our server Micah was polite and professional. He brought us extra breadsticks and checked in on us. Food was hot and delicious.Elyon m
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 12, 2019I go to this Fasolis often. Normally good is great. This time I ordered the Ultimate Fettuccine and it had no bacon and so little sauce I could not believe it. My order was to go and did not know this until I got home so I was not going back. Thanks for listening for what it is worth.Mariann M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 09, 2019I received awful service. I ordered a baked spaghetti. First it came out at least 5 minutes after the rest of my group received their food and that was after waiting 20 minutes or more. When my food came it had meat sauce on it instead of marinara. I am a vegetarian. I went up to get it fixed and the assistant manager was incredibly rude. He was condescending, short and had nothing but excuses, not apologizes. I come here fairly often and service is rarely good but this was the worst experience I've had. I did end up with a refund but I am furious at the attitude of the manager. I also specifically asked if he was the manager and was told yes, though I'm pretty sure he is an assistant. I understand this location is understaffed but that was no reason for the attitude I received.Erin O
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 02, 2019I don’t even want to rate this with one star. Terrible terrible, rude employee.Michele C
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2019Friendly serviceCarl A
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 26, 2019Waited for what felt like forever. Saw 4 Cars go thru drive thru before i got my order which was only 2 regular meals and extra breadsticks. And i was only person in line. I asked cashier how much longer bc i would just cancel. I could hear her Tell what i assume was mgr who never came out to address me. If it was the extra breadsticks I could see them putti ng multiple 8 packs together for the ppl in drive thru. An older lady brought out my food and gave a slice of cheesecake for my troubles.Dawn G
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 24, 2019Poor customer service. I had to ask for bread sticks when I ordered our food. No one came around and asked how our food was nor did anyone ask if we wanted more bread sticks.Carl A
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 13, 2019Great experience! Every employee I had interaction with was so kind and helpful! Casey took my order, another male brought my food out and both made me feel completely welcome and like I was a guest in their home. I wish I would have gotten the name of employee who brought my food out. He made sure I didn’t need anything else and informed me when he would be back to check on me and bring more breadsticks. My last few experiences (a few years ago) with this fazolis were less than stellar, but whatever changes have been made really show! I will definitely be back and often! Great customer service, great food quality, incredibly clean atmosphere!Jen O
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 13, 2019Please read my review, as well as many others, on Yelp. Your Madison, WI store is in dire need of customer service, cleanliness and overall competent management.Sophia L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 30, 2019I would like to out zero stars. Very unhappy I went to drive thru around 8pm on Thursday night was told to wait. After waiting 10 mins they didn't even come back to me I had to say hello again. Then when they came back they told me sorry the drive thru is closed now. What was that making me wait and then tell me its closed.Sandra v
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 12, 2019Negative 5 stars
Extremely disappointed. Sat here over an hour and no food. Then when they brought it out they informed us they had no chicken so our basil chicken penne had no chicken. No. We sent it back and left. No bread sticks. Entire restaurant was a MESS. Not a pleasant mother's day "easy dinner". Had to go home and cook anyways. And we never got an apology or any care, just rudeness.Randee W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 11, 2019Just pulled into drive thru. I'm the only customer in the drive thru and they greeted me and said it would be "AT LEAST 15 minutes before he took my order." Why? Who greets a customer like that?Melissa C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 05, 2019Not enough people working. Very slow service. We were waiting for our food for 30 minutes, then noticed people who ordered after us were getting their food. Went up and told manager(older lady with long grayish hair). She argued for several minutes that she was making food in order. Then she started making ours and it wasn’t ours. The lady at register told her what we had and low and behold, the manager had our order thrown to the side w and was making all the orders after ours instead, just like I told her. She never even apologized for it or for arguing for minutes when she was wrong. Bad and unprofessional and terrible service. Clean up your act Fazolis and stop treating customers like crap.Vern H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 04, 2019Rude cashier and trainee. The cashier got so frustrated training the new person that she swore, stormed off, and left the trainee alone with the cook. The food came out cold and we couldn’t get a second plate of breadsticks. When the food was delivered, it was slammed on the table. There were dirty tables all over the place. Honestly, the whole experience was so unbelievable it makes us laugh. Not going back to this location ever again.Kelli D.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsMay 02, 2019Great customer service. Staff is very friendly.Gary L.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Good customer service, great food, reasonable prices. The breadsticks are the best, don’t change a thing.Julie A.