10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Onalaska
Rating 2.72.7 out of 5 stars
(Based on 53 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 15, 2020Unfortunately I have to leave some negative feedback regarding our last visit to this Fazolis. We only stop at this location once a year as it is a halfway point for our annual family reunion and usually is a very wonderful and yummy experience for us that everyone looks forward to. However, this time my wife and I both ordered the Blackened Chicken Salad and it was so salty we could not eat it. When we told the server the issue, she checked with store Mgr but then we were told they would not do anything about it because the ingredients came from the truck already seasoned and they didn’t do anything wrong at the restaurant! This response seems absurd. When I complained about the lack of understanding and satisfactory resolution, we were told we could leave feedback online. We were hoping to either get our money back (almost $8 each after tax) or at least be able to select an alternate entree after we showed them only a few bites were taken out of each salad. However, neither happened and we left the restaurant hungry as our lunch budget was used up by the inedible salads. Luckily everyone else seemed to have a good experience and enjoyed their food (we have over 40 people in our extended family). But we will be considering a different restaurant at this location next time we come through the area. Thank you for your time and we hope this feedback helps you improve the customer experience for others.Jeremiah F
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 10, 2020Came through the drive through and the girl in the blue shirt (I think her name was Zoe) was very kind and very fast in the kitchen! Got our food fast and it was amazing! Good experience and I will be back sometime!Bella Finch
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 31, 2019Got the oven baked sampler for the first time mainly to try the oven baked lasagna. I asked the cashier if it all came with melted cheeses on top bc the end of the description states that. She said yes.
So one would think that they are actually giving you a sample of the oven baked lasagna but they didn’t. When I asked if the lasagna was supposed to have cheese on it like in the description she went and asked the manager and she said no. I’m sorry but the lasagna looked weird without cheese and supposedly your normal oven baked lasagna comes with it but the sampler doesn’t warrant it??? What kind of “sample” is that when you don’t serve it that way when you order the main entree? I did google pictures of it and other locations seem to serve the sampler with the mozzarella and provolone cheeses on them.
I was attempting to venture out to try something new that I hadn’t had and found I would not order this again or the lasagna, especially when the lasagna doesn’t come with melted cheese on it.
If I had known it all didn’t come with cheese (which is why I asked the cashier before ordering it) I would have ordered something else. I had suggested that I just take the lasagna to go and that they could put some cheese on it in the back for me and I would just microwave it later and they did not. Just very disappointing visit.Christie P.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 23, 2019Terrible unhappy rude employees
421p on Monday December 23
Kid I’m drive they said nothing but my total. No thank you no nothing. Had to get attention of gal making food to ask if we could have the fresh breadsticks he reply was “that’s all there is ma’am” and shut window. I’ve never seen such bitter unhappy people.Heather P
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsDec 13, 2019The person taking our order was very nice and got our order correct when reading it back. However when we got our food we thought we had everything until we got home and notice the 12 breadsticks we paid for were not in the bag and only the 2 that came in the meal I got were. The weather was bad so I didn’t want to have to drive all the way back to get them. My salad was decent but the chicken was hard to cut which wasn’t pleasant. Usually we love eating here but this experience was very upsetting.Allise D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 05, 2019Hate new appChris
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 23, 2019Unfriendly. My 3 yr old wanted more breadsticks and the girl bringing food out wouldn't even look at us. I couldn't go up and ask because I had a 3 yr old and a 9 mo old with me and could not leave them. When she finally came over to bring food to a neighboring table I asked if we could have more breadsticks and she acted like each breadstick came out of her paycheck. When she brought them to us she dropped the plate on the table with frustration. This all happened Around 4:30 p.m. and wasn't busy at allKayla W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 15, 2019Horrible service. #5943 Cashier kept running my card wrong. Told me twice my card was denied. I asked her to get a manager for help. The manager ran it wrong saying she is an expert at it...so I stayed in the drive thru and called the back of my card. Cardholders number to my bank. And right in front on speaker the lady states my numbers were ran wrong. I didnt have to stay to give you my money. I didnt have to call and resolve this on my end. But, I did. It took a while and the inconvenience is enough to not come back. But what really did it, was when I asked for a gift card or something for the bad experience, I was given 6 breadsticks. You give these out for free. It's like a slap in my face. You all should take this and talk with the manager in the black tshirt who claimed to be a card expert. She is a horrible employee. Not even an apology. Shame on the team! Then, the cashier who didnt even want to help me or try to finalize the transaction. Nobody was willing to try to resolve it even though it was THEIR fault! What kind of service you have running at night is why you are receiving this email. Depending on how you all respond back to me will be the decision maker for my business from here on out. I was having a great time Christmas shopping at the mall. Left and my husband called and begged for fazolis...so I went through the drive thru...sad and very disappointed.Jennifer Gallegos
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 05, 2019I did not get everything I ordered. I paid for extra breadsticks and did not receive them. I work in La Crescent and cannot go back to fix it.Brittany F.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 11, 2019Over 40 minutes for food. Had to check several times . No reasoning for so horrible slowJim D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 07, 2019Me and my boyfriend went to Fazoli's october 6th at 6:26 pm and ordered two ultimate sampler meals to go. Our server Dajia B. Was rude and talked way too fast for us to really understand her, and then when we got home and took our food out of the bag, the spaghetti had barely any sauce on it and the Alfredo(in both sample meals) had zero Alfredo sauce. It was just a lump of noodles. Coming from the east coast, this was my first time visiting the restaurant and I was very excited, but quickly extremely disappointed. Both meals in their entirety was 25 dollars and it feels like a huge waste of money since we didnt even get any sauce.Kayleigh K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 23, 2019The lobby was filthy, the service was lousy, and they were more concerned with the catering order than making sure that the customers coming in for a meal felt welcome. I asked for more breadsticks and the employee said she would get them. After waiting 5 or so minutes, I left because it did not seem that I would ever get them. The food was delicious, both pasta dishes could have had more sauce but other wise tasty. I, however, did not feel like a valued customer during my visit.Jackie B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 22, 2019Great food and service with Emily G. She was very friendly and helpful.Lynn T.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 21, 2019Took 35 minutes to get our order after having to go to the counter and ask for it. Never got breadsticks while waiting. Asked twice but were out. Then got our meal to find there were no forks stocked. Asked for a fork, was told it would be a bit. After waiting 10 minutes and food was cold asked for a plastic one they give out to drive through. When got our meal we got 3 breadsticks. No one came around to offer breadsticks. Had to go to counter and ask for more. Service was crap. The 6 employees working other than a gal named Alexis was not polite at all, very unhappy looking, the staff was very unorganized and seemed no one communicated. Was trying to be nice and take our garbage and dishes to the trash as other customers just left everything at table. There was no garbage in the garbage box so anything thrown in went on the floor and was leaking out of bottom. The amount of garbage and dirty dishes were over flowing and disgusting. Several staff members handled garbage and garbage bags and then continued handling and preparing food with out washing there hands. Was very dissatisfied with your staff, service and restuarant cleanliness.Danielle S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 21, 2019Great experience! Lily was our server and she did everything above and beyond my expectations.Emily K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 16, 2019not good at all good food but very bad servicedebra p
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 16, 2019Ordered and waited 15 minutes in drive thru, yes fifteen minutes. Paid and we were then asked to pull to the side. 12 minutes later our food was brought out, 1 meal. Asked the boy what the hold up was and he said with an additude, we have to cook the food. Will be a long time before we come back!Laurie S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 30, 2019A few days ago my son and I went to your restaurant. The person who helped was Jessica M. and she was awesome! She was very friendly, helpful, and patient, and I really appreciated that! I hope she is a very valued employee. The food was also amazing so great job to the cook! Thank you!Kristy N
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 26, 2019The silverware was extremely dirty. We sorted out 7 sets of silverware before we found a clean fork and spoon. The food came out cold along with the breadsticks. They were hard and old. When I went up to get new breadsticks i was ignored for by until one came out of the bathroom area and asked what do I need not in a friendly tone. We will not ever be going back. This was a pitiful excuse for all things a restaurant should have.Heather
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsAug 25, 2019I was getting waited in and a employee of yours whose name was Scott actually offended me by his talking and sexual talk he was doing with about other people. He told me that I should skip what I am eating and lose some weight. It doesn’t bother me whether people are gay straight or transgender. What bothers me is young kid like that telling me I am fat at the age of 40 being I only weight 130. But a kid that stands there and talks about his lack of sex in front of customers and than telling them to quit eating. Do something about that kid because I will not ever stop into my favorite restaurant again because him. You have one person that works there in the kitchen who I thought was so respectful to my mom and dad. His name was Eli or something like that. But he was truly a very kind hearted person to them that he even held the door and thank my dad for his service in the army. Now that is an employee that I praise. So the only reason you are getting a star is because if that Eli employee. You might to keep him because your restaurant needs people that actually care. Teach that Scott kid not to disrespect people ever again. So praise to Eli. I want to report Scott for being offensive to customer.Rachel E