Fazoli's Stevens Pt.
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Stevens Pt.
(Displaying 20 out of 29 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 12, 2019Food and service were very good! Problem was they had a heck of a time breaking a $100 bill. They did it with dollar bills and 17 $5 bills. Kind of a joke not to have a few hundred in the till to operated on!Gary R
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsSep 20, 2019This is the second time I ordered the chicken parm in a while. It’s awful. Not sure you can call it chicken. You must have changed it a while back because I use to love that dish. Just paid $9 for a plate of spaghetti. Never again. 😟 My husband had his beloved baked ziti and that was good.Marlene Kruger
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 13, 2019This building needs something done and DRASTICALLY. I went through the drive thru needing to pick up something quick for lunch today. I have been parked “waiting” for my food for 25 minutes now. I am late going back to work and this is ridiculous.
Every time I come here, and sit down there is an insanely long time to wait for food because they are always “under staffed”. Something needs to happen and fast or this should be shut down.
How can you bring pride to a store that has such horrible service?Brittany S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 12, 2019POOR service if any when you do get it at their drive thru. At least 3 times now I've tried to go to them on my lunch break and not had my payment taken not gotten my order just sat there. Horrible. Not going back ever again. I've tried to give the benefit of the doubt but I'm done.A W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 24, 2019Chicken fettuccine alfredo with extra alfredo. Noodles not even covered in sauce, breadsticks were terrible broken etc.Lisa M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 24, 2019Got our order wrong and when I asked politely to have it fixed, the kitchen staff told me there was nothing wrong with the perfectly good one I got. It wasn't the right dish though. The girl in the kitchen made remarks the whole time until the cashier asked me what was wrong. She was saying things like, "it's the best dish on the menu, what could she possibly complain about?" She also told me she would not remake the dish I ordered, and we only got a change of meat for the dish we didnt want.
Rudest staff I've ever dealt with.Justine S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 22, 2019Got the feed for deal and was missing the breadsticksAmanda z
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 17, 2019My husband and I drive 30 minutes to eat here every once in a while because we love the food/breadsticks. Today we went and we also LOVED the service from two very pleasant servers, Evan and Tucker. They were very nice young men and very attentive and friendly. Tucker was frequently rounding asking if people needed breadsticks and cleaning the dining room. We just thought that they should get a shout out for doing such a great job!!! Keep up the hard work, it's noticed! :)Deanna Best
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 02, 2019I eat at Fazoli's regularly. Today upon walking into the restaurant the glass doors were so dirty full of finger prints you could hardly see through them. A lot of the tables were still dirty and the floors. No costumers were even in there. My order ID #AAAZMHRWACAZ I ordered XT Meat sauce charge of $.0.50 never got it. Then told the counter person he brought me more in a cup the size you would put ketchup in and the bread sticks were under cooked and soggy with garlic butter soaked into the bread stick like a sponge. For $13.37 my experience today at this store was not very good. Thank You. JimJames M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 23, 2019Terrible service. Two times in a row now. Wrong food served. No bread sticks. No meat sauce on spaghetti with meat sauce.Mark Davis
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 01, 2019I went through drive-through and ordered chicken parmesan. When I reached home with my meal, I found out I received macaroni and cheese with no chicken whatsoever. I am very unhappy with this service.Betty R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 18, 2019Terrible service. We were the only party in line and stood for 5 minutes waiting for somebody to take our order while the kitchen staff just stared at us. When an employee arrived he did not apologize for the wait and was also rude. Over half of the tables were covered in dirty dishes too.T. H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 13, 2019Everybody that was working there had dirty hair and dirty clothes and they smelt horrible. I am very disappointed in the service I received today.. the food was also way to salty and you can tell it was sitting there for awhile just overall not going to return to this place againJade p
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 12, 2019Dirt plates all over the place. Out of 20+ plus tables only about 3 were clean. Saw an older couple sit at a table with somebody else’s dirty plates on it. Won’t be coming back here anytime soonJoshua H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Can't get enough of the Ultimate Fettc!!
Jason/Stan always take great care of me!!Chicago Bill D.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Great customer service.Lindsey Z.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 16, 2019So goooood! I asked if I could get the ultimate spaghetti but have it baked (along with a couple other special requests; very light on the sauce, extra cheese) and they graciously honored my request. It turned out PERFECT! It was so yummy, by far the best thing I've ever had from Fazoli's! I hope they add this style of this dish to the menu but if not, hopefully I can continue to order it that way. I will be back for it again soon for sure!!!Amber B.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 14, 2019Excellent customer service through drive thru in Stevens Point, WI. Young man named Tucker was very polite and fast. This is rare these days so please reward him. He's an asset to your company.April B
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsMar 16, 2019I ordered a sampler meal and did not get my chocolate milk/drink.Lisa R.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 22, 2019Service was slow!!! Tables were filthy! Pile of dirty forks at condiment counter, had to ask for clean forks, ordered the ultimate spaghetti. less than satisfying. Supposed to have bacon in it. Only found THREE tiny pieces. And for some reason there were PEAS in it. Supposed to be unlimited bread sticks. No one came around after our food came to offer more bread sticks. Lousy experience to say the least.Jon J