Fazoli's Stevens Pt.
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Stevens Pt.
Rating 2.52.5 out of 5 stars
(Based on 35 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 05, 2020We order the family dinner pack. I wanted the chicken parm and understood it would me more. Came home and opened it, the chicken in the chicken parm is just a cut up chicken breast, not the breaded delicious Chicken I love fazolis chicken parm for. It was so disappointing ang honestly disgusting I didn’t even eat it.Kayla J
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsDec 28, 2019Exceptional ServiceLarry
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 11, 201930 minutes waitYong h
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 02, 2019Good deals, great food. Larry, especially, is so friendly & helpful. Do not let that man ever quit.Nichole D
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsNov 27, 2019We were served by Larry here and he was absolutely wonderful to us and everyone in the restaurant. He was extremely kind and I would suggest a raise for him. :) 10.5 stars for LarryJade P
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 27, 2019Food is always good here.
But yesterday Larry was taking orders and working dining room. His customer service skills are outstanding, making the experience our best ever!! He kept things cleaned and stocked, regularly checked on customers and brought breadsticks. He clearly stayed busy every open moment.Pamela M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 12, 2019Food and service were very good! Problem was they had a heck of a time breaking a $100 bill. They did it with dollar bills and 17 $5 bills. Kind of a joke not to have a few hundred in the till to operated on!Gary R
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsSep 20, 2019This is the second time I ordered the chicken parm in a while. It’s awful. Not sure you can call it chicken. You must have changed it a while back because I use to love that dish. Just paid $9 for a plate of spaghetti. Never again. 😟 My husband had his beloved baked ziti and that was good.Marlene Kruger
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 13, 2019This building needs something done and DRASTICALLY. I went through the drive thru needing to pick up something quick for lunch today. I have been parked “waiting” for my food for 25 minutes now. I am late going back to work and this is ridiculous.
Every time I come here, and sit down there is an insanely long time to wait for food because they are always “under staffed”. Something needs to happen and fast or this should be shut down.
How can you bring pride to a store that has such horrible service?Brittany S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 12, 2019POOR service if any when you do get it at their drive thru. At least 3 times now I've tried to go to them on my lunch break and not had my payment taken not gotten my order just sat there. Horrible. Not going back ever again. I've tried to give the benefit of the doubt but I'm done.A W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 24, 2019Chicken fettuccine alfredo with extra alfredo. Noodles not even covered in sauce, breadsticks were terrible broken etc.Lisa M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 24, 2019Got our order wrong and when I asked politely to have it fixed, the kitchen staff told me there was nothing wrong with the perfectly good one I got. It wasn't the right dish though. The girl in the kitchen made remarks the whole time until the cashier asked me what was wrong. She was saying things like, "it's the best dish on the menu, what could she possibly complain about?" She also told me she would not remake the dish I ordered, and we only got a change of meat for the dish we didnt want.
Rudest staff I've ever dealt with.Justine S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 22, 2019Got the feed for deal and was missing the breadsticksAmanda z
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 17, 2019My husband and I drive 30 minutes to eat here every once in a while because we love the food/breadsticks. Today we went and we also LOVED the service from two very pleasant servers, Evan and Tucker. They were very nice young men and very attentive and friendly. Tucker was frequently rounding asking if people needed breadsticks and cleaning the dining room. We just thought that they should get a shout out for doing such a great job!!! Keep up the hard work, it's noticed! :)Deanna Best
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 02, 2019I eat at Fazoli's regularly. Today upon walking into the restaurant the glass doors were so dirty full of finger prints you could hardly see through them. A lot of the tables were still dirty and the floors. No costumers were even in there. My order ID #AAAZMHRWACAZ I ordered XT Meat sauce charge of $.0.50 never got it. Then told the counter person he brought me more in a cup the size you would put ketchup in and the bread sticks were under cooked and soggy with garlic butter soaked into the bread stick like a sponge. For $13.37 my experience today at this store was not very good. Thank You. JimJames M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 23, 2019Terrible service. Two times in a row now. Wrong food served. No bread sticks. No meat sauce on spaghetti with meat sauce.Mark Davis
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 01, 2019I went through drive-through and ordered chicken parmesan. When I reached home with my meal, I found out I received macaroni and cheese with no chicken whatsoever. I am very unhappy with this service.Betty R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 18, 2019Terrible service. We were the only party in line and stood for 5 minutes waiting for somebody to take our order while the kitchen staff just stared at us. When an employee arrived he did not apologize for the wait and was also rude. Over half of the tables were covered in dirty dishes too.T. H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 13, 2019Everybody that was working there had dirty hair and dirty clothes and they smelt horrible. I am very disappointed in the service I received today.. the food was also way to salty and you can tell it was sitting there for awhile just overall not going to return to this place againJade p
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 12, 2019Dirt plates all over the place. Out of 20+ plus tables only about 3 were clean. Saw an older couple sit at a table with somebody else’s dirty plates on it. Won’t be coming back here anytime soonJoshua H