10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Wausau
Rating 3.63.6 out of 5 stars
(Based on 72 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 23, 2020Horrible service. Spent at least 5 minutes in line and the lady at the register still hadn’t helped the people in front of my boyfriend and I. Got tired of waiting and left the store didn’t even order anything. Not the first time We’ve had bad experience at this restaurant.Tory K.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 16, 2020Food was great. Girl running drive thru was very good. But could see thru drive true a cook with 6 inches of underwear hanging out.Vince benaszeski
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 14, 2020My friend and I were at Fazolis 12/20/19 at 9:40 pm. We got the best service we ever had from Marcelis S. He took our order right away with no eye roll because it was so close to closing time. He was upbeat, funny, and very pleasant. We sat down and he brought us fresh breadsticks within minutes. Can't say enough about this young man. The food was great as well.Karen V
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 13, 2019Food was up fast and hot. Brad has some quality customer service skills. Fine young manBryon G.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 13, 2019Clean and polite customer service! Brad was nice and made good recommendations.Briana G.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 01, 2019Stopped in tonight at 7 with my kids. We stood at the counter for roughly 5 minutes with NO service... while cooks in the kitchen watched us stand there. I finally asked for some service and they again just looked at me and to do what they were doing. Terrible service!!Megan M
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsNov 14, 2019Great customer service from Brad. He was great with my kiddo. My son was given crayons and a paper without asking and breadsticks right away. It made my 4 year old's day. However my chicken was quite dry for my dish. Overall though, it was a pretty great experience.Tiffany T.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 13, 2019I am a 40 year old that has severe anxiety I never go anywhere by myself my doctor recently told me that I needed to get out and face my fear I decided to stop at Fazoli's store number 5944 my experience was absolutely wonderful it started with the guy that was outside he had held open the door for me as he was out shoveling snow and salting I walked in went to the bathroom the bathrooms are nice and clean smell good there was an older lady that was there also going to the bathroom that was an employee she was very kind and greeted me and went to the back and had got somebody to help me to take my order the lady that had come up to take my order name was Debbie G I explained to her it was my first time ever out and she explained everything of your meal options it was very very informative she treated me with great customer service had a smile and was happy to help I was served my food enjoyed my meal and that upon walking out that same guy that was out there doing the snow had told me even though my back was turned to him as I was going to my car to have a wonderful day it made me smile say to myself that this is not so bad and totally totally give me a whole new meaning of Fazoli's I love the service and I will definitely be back to the storeStacey H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 09, 2019Worst customer service, waited 30 mins and no food, when we asked for the food they brought out a baked shrimp and chicken that was cold. The manager on duty didnt even want to speak to us. They said they forgot. We ordered our food at 536 pm it was 606pm when we asked for the food. We left with our money.Lee.s
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 08, 2019GREAT GUEST SERVICE BY BRAD.TERESA M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 04, 2019We had dinner @ Fazoli's and Brad waited on us. He was smart, efficient and very courteous. He is the best employee I have ever met @ Fazoli's in all the years we've been going there!Matt H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 31, 2019Great service by Brad He was extremely helpful and concerned that our experience was the best it could be. As the owner of several small business, I realize how valuable and rare it is to find this kind of employee.Steve Y
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 31, 2019Brad is excellent. Have been there twice and he is always so nice and takes pride in his job.Ashley B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 30, 2019Brad was very helpful to us old folks. He explained how to use my app Very pleasant young fellowVery pleasant young fellow
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 29, 2019Brad was very friendly and made it a great experience!Kay, W
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 29, 2019Great customer service. Brad, was kind and sufficient.Faith Copeland
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 28, 2019Ordered the family meal thru the drive thru. The salad was brown and rotten. The baked spaghetti tasted funny and was probably made with rotten ingredients as well. Something should be done about this location before they make someone sick! Called the location and spoke to the manager who said what do you want me to do about it? Horrible!!!Todd W
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 27, 2019Always love coming here!! Coua is such a sweet heart!Leila Bundt
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 26, 2019Brad was our cashier on Saturday and even though it was crazy busy he still helped everyone with a smile.Richard monty
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 26, 2019Went through drive-through and the meal came out faster than I remembered. Will definitely come back.Xee Her