10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Wausau
(Displaying 20 out of 50 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 04, 2019Debbie was my cashier and there was only one other person working with her but they rocked it!! It was fast and hot and looked gorgeous. I can tell they were stress but they still greeted everyone with a smile. They did an amazing job!! I don’t know the other worker but it was a tiny Asian girl.Brianna A
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 27, 2019My girlfriend ‘s first time in and I haven’t been in a Fazolis for years because the one in MN closed near me. Debbie was so helpful to my girlfriend explaining all the best choices, like they became friends over a conversation about Green Bay Packers and Fettuccine. While we were waiting for our food to be brought out , they gave breadsticks that my girlfriend had only heard about and so long story short, she loves everything and we were made to feel like “The Fazolis’s Cousin’s from MN”, it was a good experience! 5 Stars to everyone, we would recommend to our friends and anyone else passing through WausauAdam K
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 23, 2019Bradley was my cashier and he was jus super polite! He deserve a raise!Anna F
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 23, 2019Great teamBrandon Z
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 22, 2019I’ve gotta say I don’t do surveys very often but the one in Wausau, the cashier was so sweet and she was just so happy. It really made my day.Keith J
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 22, 2019Love love love Marjorie! Super sweet!Nicole w
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 22, 2019The lady at drive-thru was so nice! It’s great!Sarah V
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 22, 2019Great food!!Mike H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 19, 2019Great food!!! Awesome staff!Dave C
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 19, 2019Super nice employees today!! Debbie Graff was super helpful and patient with us!Beatrice b
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 19, 2019Super friendly teams today. Super impressed by the teamwork! One had drive thru while taking in orders and someone jumped in and help.Rachel G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 09, 2019When we came into the restaurant the gentleman behind the counter was yelling at the kitchen staff. There was quite a banter back n forth. Apperently the kitchen was missing an item on an order. Did it really need this kind of tone and level of loudness, guest could hear all of this. After waiting to have our order taken we then waited 16 minutes for our food.Rebeçca B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 02, 2019Me and my wife come here for the same meal every time and the manager Coua always remember our meals and rings it in before I even walk up to the register. Keep up the good workLemont J
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 02, 2019Great service and fast. Totally worth it!Taylor N.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 31, 2019Greatest experience I’ve had in a while! Food was hot and fast. The employee who took my food and handed it out was Coua Yang. Her smile is infectious!Lori R
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 30, 2019Great experience due to the fantastic staff. We have never been disappointed in any visit.Robert H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 24, 2019The service at the counter was non-existent on two different occasions when we needed an employee. Initially when we walked in there was a line of four different parties with the service counter totally unmanned. Obviously it had been like that for awhile for the line to be that long and we even still waited for a a few minutes before someone came. We went up to get more breadsticks and there were two other parties waiting at the counter with no employees there. The lady through the food window clearly saw there were customers and did nothing to call anyone over.Lauren H.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 12, 2019My husband and I visited Fazoli's for dinner last night. The counter person was busy when we got there so we waited for him to take our order. After walking past us several times without doing so much as acknowledging us, he stopped to take our order, gave us our number, and we sat down at a table. While waiting for our food, a gentleman with three small children came into the restaurant and waited patiently to be helped. After standing in front of the counter for no less than 5 minutes and having several employees walk past him without excusing the wait he was experiencing, he left.
When our food arrived, I wondered out loud to my husband why our food was served on "to go" containers as were the meals of the couple seated at the table in back of us. We looked around the restaurant and noticed that everyone else was eating off of plates. I asked a female employee why our food was on plastic "to go" containers and she told us that the dishwasher was on break and that "literally, we were out of dishes". Are you serious?! There were only 10 people in the entire restaurant! How does a restaurant with only ten customers in it and eight people working, run out of dishes??!! There people who were there before us who were eating off of plates and there were also people who arrived after us who were served on plates. If I wanted to eat from a "to go" container we would have gone through the drive thru.
This was, by far, the worst experience I have ever had at Fazoli's.Angela B.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsAug 10, 2019I eat here often. Mostly to gaze at that eye candy named Shane. Must have been his day off because sadly I didn't see him today. The staff today was ok but they lacked in the smile department. I didn't really feel that happy vibe I normally get when Shane is working.Ashley M
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsAug 10, 2019Ginger went over and above the customer service! She really made our experience great!Dorothy Worzalla