Fazoli's West Allis
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's West Allis
Rating 4.34.3 out of 5 stars
(Based on 126 reviews)
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 09, 2019Placed a online order for a family meal. In the description it said it came with 8 breadsticks. So I added an additional 6. My receipt attached to my pickup order after getting home and looking it had only 6 breadsticks total. So I paid for extra and never received those. The taste also of the chicken parm was off. Chicken had a weird taste. Quality is usually so much better.Angela Beadle
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 16, 2019The food was delicious! The employee named AnnaMarie was such a sweet person. She had a nice big smile and was very nice when serving to us. All in all my family and had a great meal because of her. The food was also amazing, the alfredo was very creamy.Kozon L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 05, 2019My daughter and I went to eat lunch on Sunday at the West Allis location. We were waited on by Jimena B. (according to our receipt). After we placed out order of Penne Creamy Basil Chicken and Ultimate Pasta Sampler, I was given the receipt and our soda cups. We then went and filled them up and sat down. Quite a while later, Jimena came to our table and basically scolded us because we didn't have our number on the table and he couldn't find us (despite the small amount of people in the restaurant at that time). He said he couldn't remember everyone's face!! I apologized that we didn't have a number (but we were not given one) and he basically persisted that it was our fault!! He then said "do you want cheese as I already have it on there". I guess he had tried to deliver our food to another table previously. My dinner had chicken that was overly hard and scalding and my daughters dinner was lukewarm at best.Sandy J.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 02, 2019Great job tonight! Food was delicious and arrived at our table very fast. We left full and happy! Thank you!Kimberly B.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 28, 2019The manager was very friendly, but one of the workers was very rude and she would roll her eyes and just throw plates down. At first she gave our food to the wrong table and we asked if that was our number order and she said "I don't know what the ticket number is." Why hand us a number to put on our table if she is not going to look and just guess who gets it. Half our order was missing and when we asked nicely about it she seemed to get angry. I don't know if she was just really mad she had to work that day but it made our group feel completely uncomfortable.Laurie T.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsOct 26, 2019Just sooo happy to see Pascual back at the West Allis store! They really needed him!!!Sue S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 30, 2019Dan is great. Best manager ever. My daughter had severe allergies and he always takes extreme care not to cross contaminate the food with her allergens. Can't recommend enough!Patrick K.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 09, 2019I ordered 2 extra orders of breadsticks and did not get them and still got charged for them 😐👎🏼Shelby S
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJul 31, 2019Service was somewhat friendly and quick --but disturbing when cashier is unaware of options currently being promoted on website -- and obviously when location doesn't have them. Cashier was unaware of Chicken Parm Fries (she told me Wendy's next dorr had them) and didn't have Orange Dream Cheesecake.Jim S
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 10, 2019purchased a sampler last night. when I began to eat I cut the meatball in half and the inside of the meatball was gray. also in the spaghetti there was a very long hair. I've been a frequent customer of Fazolis but this experience makes me wonder if I want to go there again. don't think that gray meat and long hair is not very appitizingjames k
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 11, 2019I typically come at least 3 times a week and the food taste different each time, its made different each time. Yesterday I came for lunch and ordered the Chicken parmesan with a house salad, Caesar dressing, and a lemon Ice. The chicken parmesan had a thick layer of uncooked cheese which was not appetizing and the chicken parmesan tasted like it was not fresh, or old..fake chicken. I also requested a house salad with Caesar dressing and I received a caser salad.
This place is one of my favorites as we didn't have them in Minnesota as Im here from a new state, but I feel like they rush for no reason, Ill wait a few more minutes for my less cheese, or at least for the cheese to be brown and melted, not just plopped on top. Do you all sell your tomato sauce?Nicki Norman
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 02, 2019Great customer service, clean restaurantCallianne, C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 21, 2019I have always loved Fazoli's. It reminds me of my childhood and I've always gotten the same thing - ravioli with no sauce and garlic butter on the side (I know, strange order, but I love it) perhaps I'm just nostalgic. Anyway, I have gotten the lunch special in the past and this time I went in and didn't see the usual sign about the lunch special. I also didn't see anything on the large menu behind the registers so I assumed they got rid of it. I placed my order and it was about $7.50 for just my plain ravioli (overpriced, but I thought nostalgia). As I was finishing paying and getting ready to sit down I noticed a maybe 10 x 12" sign to the right of the register about the lunch special.
I commented that I didn't realize they still had it and a man named Andy commented that they have always had it. I said I didn't realize they did because the sign I was used to was down and he was defensive and rude and said that they had to change the sign due to the info being incorrect. I get that, but I said I wish I had seen the sign or perhaps someone mentioned it as an option since my order was more than $2 more for less than is included in the special and instead of asking if I wanted to change my order I just got a rude reply that the sign was posted. I went to sit down and wait and as I turned the corner I could hear him talking to other staff about me and how I hadn't noticed the sign.
I returned and called him out for talking about me, a customer, behind my back and said that it wasn't clear that there was a special from what I saw. I requested my order to go instead because I was uncomfortable. Frankly, I love Fazoli's, but this may have been my last time at this location and I can see why it's always empty when I go there. I have come to expect better service. Additionally, while I enjoy it -- $7.50 for some plain ravioli? Maybe it's just not worth it anymore despite my reminders of childhood.
I will note that after I confronted Andy for talking about me behind my back, he went in the back. One other lady did apologize for the way he talked to me -- I didn't catch her name.Emily V.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 16, 2019Well I was rather disappointed about drive thru not being open. There was a sign hanging on speaker but had blown around and could not read . I pulled around and went in, but saw 6 cars just leave lot and went down road to Wendy’s . Parking lot was not plowed or snow removed well . Got and parked but sidewalk also very snowy,icey !! Went and ordered took about 20 minutes to get my order. Was packed very well . Thank you. Then on way out the cook I believe was on his way out for a break and opened and held both doors for me. A BIG THANK YOU to this gentleman !Bill B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 14, 2018Execellent,excellent service. Charisma and the manager did a great job.Josh R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 29, 2018When I used my coupon for a FREE SAMPLER, which said "with a drink OR fountain drink", the cashier said that I HAD TO GET A FOUNTAIN DRINK, and also I could NOT choose a sampler. That is not how it was stated on the coupon. He also was rude about it. When I received the sampler, the alfredo was cold. I have had problems this location before. I am very unsatisfied with this service. I would actually not even give this location a 1 star. It is a minus stars.Rose Marie S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 09, 2018Always great! Love this location! :-)Kathy S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 15, 2018Great place to eatJim b
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJul 31, 2018Come in for the breadsticks. get offered one refill during meal when come around. Asked at counter, told "will bring" and half hour later, haven'tCecileQ
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 04, 2018awesome servicecarol Whitney