10:30 AM - 9:00 PM 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Huntington
Rating 3.73.7 out of 5 stars
(Based on 38 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 10, 2020Great Customer service. Friendly, super nice.Crystal S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 29, 2019Had a great experience with Becca at the counter of the 3rd Ave. Huntington WV location. Very friendly manner and fast, efficient service! Just wanted to mention her name, because good work deserves recognition.Heather B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 17, 2019I ordered 2 chicken parm and extra breadsticks, spent about 30$ after everything. When I received my food there was barley any sauce on both. I basically got a tray of noodles, I couldn’t even eat it because it was so unappetizing.Allison, C
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 08, 2019Becca was wonderful. Excellent food and serviceSharon c
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 14, 2019Sarah B. Was a wonderful server! She was attentive and extremely friendly. When our order was late, she accommodated to us. I’ll be coming back because of her!Kara L.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 15, 2019Disappointed in the service and the food.Bridget B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 12, 2019I'm very disappointed in what I got in my order I placed today. The salad had the cores of the lettuce and stems and looked as if it had been in the freezer and it was brown. It was so bad I couldn't eat it. I went through the drive thru so I didn't realize it was this bad until I got back to work and opened it. I won't be ordering salad ever again and I'm not sure that I will ever eat here again. I feel as I wasted money on this order.Teresa W.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 23, 2019I literally got half of my lasagna and 3 ravioli the size of a cheezit. she also through my food in my bag.Jacob f
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 07, 2019My wife and I have ordered baked spaghetti the last two visits to Fazoli"s. The portions were very small and the amount of cheese was miniscule. Please understand that we have dined at Fazoli's for many years and have had no complaints. However, after our last visits, we probably will not return. As a consumer we expect to get value for our purchase. We feel there is a problem with either the guidelines as to the size of portions,or the staff needs training as to what should be the size of portions. If one spends almost $20.00 for what we received today one would expect a decent portion of food. We were very disappointed our past two visits.
I hope this complaint is taken in a constructive, positive way that would address what I have discussed and that improvements could be implemented.George Y
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 18, 2019We visited this location last night after getting wet at an outdoor event. When we walked in, the restaurant was really cold (especially because our clothing was wet) so we decided to leave. The manager approached us as we were leaving and told us to come back and she would turn off the air. We told her it was okay but she insisted. Because of that customer service, we enjoyed a good meal and conversation in a very comfortable place. We really appreciate this manager going above and beyond for our comfort!C. Chaffin
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019OVERPRICED SKIMPY SALADS!!!! I PAID $9.08 FOR A SALAD WITH THE FOLLOWING: 14 PIECES OF SPINACH, LARGE AND SMALL LEAVES, (8) 1"x 1" CUBES OF CHICKEN AND 9 "SLICES" OF STRAWBERRY. I WAS CHARGED $1.00 FOR TWO EXTRA PACKS OF DRESSING AND ONLY HAD TO USE ONE BECAUSE IT WAS SO SMALL. NO MORE!Tracy M.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 13, 2019terrible food and very small portionsdavid K
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsFeb 18, 2019Rebecca W. was wonderful! Despite being short staffed, she had a great attitude and was very friendly. It took a little longer for my order to be prepared, so she gave me a free drink and extra breadsticks. She is an asset to your company.Laura, R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 01, 2019We just got breadsticks and they are awful, they are really hard and have almost no taste worst breadsticks we have ever had.Rhonda R.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Quick, food was hot and good! Great service!Sarah T.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsDec 17, 2018Food was good, although the salad's lettuce was wilted and no breadsticks were included in the order (although previous orders that were for the same food came with breadsticks).Niki F.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 20, 2018DeliciousJeremy M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 18, 2018manager, a young lady manager was extremely kind, courteous and most pleasant as well as very helpful.Charles
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 09, 2017Fantastic food at great prices to feed my crew!! Some of your employees are a little"sketchy" looking, though! Sorry! I'm just old school in the fact that your appearance is very important to how your establishment is viwed!!Jayna K.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsDec 08, 2017Very good food at a fair priceBill T.