10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Barboursville
Rating 3.63.6 out of 5 stars
(Based on 33 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 30, 2019Very good service, nice people.
On a side note, please come back to Charleston WVPAUL Kushner
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 12, 2019I am a regular Fazoli’s customer. My husband and I visit this location at least once a week. This evening, I ordered the baked spaghetti with spicy marinara to go. When I got home to eat it, it was almost unedible. So spicy to the point that it made me sick. I’ve ordered this dozens of times. All I can say is the drive-thru attendant acted very confused. I have no idea what’s wrong with this baked spaghetti, but I threw at least 80% of it in the trash. Absolutely terrible.Allison B.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 25, 2019I ordered a family meal online. Not only was it not ready when I got there 8 minutes after it was supposed to be ready, but I came home with an entirely different order than I ordered. We were to get a family meal with chicken parm and fettuccine Alfredo, breadsticks and a salad. We got 2 pasta samplers, 12 breadsticks, and no salad! I live 30 minutes away so I am livid and I am hungry. I cannot return to the location to get the correct order. Thanks a lot.Kelly H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 18, 2019The salad was awful. The chicken was hard as a rock. I ordered no bacon and extra strawberries when I placed my order on line. Completely ignored special instructions. Will not go back!!Sandra castillo
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 18, 2019It was 8:31 when I finally could stop for dinner. All day I'd thought about Fazoli's fettuccine alfredo with chicken. I was tired, hot and wanted to go home, eat, shower and get to bed, but that fettuccine was my priority. I went through the drive-thru, drove the 20 minutes home, sat down to eat..and the pasta looked as though it sat out of water for a few hours, the chicken was hard, the alfredo was applied sparingly. Of all the places I could have gotten dinner, I wanted Fazoli's. I truly was disappointed. I settled for a PB&J. You shouldn't have to settle for that when you have Fazoli's as an option! (Order ID AABC6HWLANCU) 9/15/19 @ 8:31:22 PMSheila M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 04, 2019The worst food I have ever had!!Stephanie Roquet
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 20, 2019I eat fazolis 2x a week before work. Today me and the wife decided to stop at this location for lunch special. I waited 5 mins for cashier to get to the register. When she did she tells us we cannot give you the lunch special because it was 4:00 I understand, but I was there before and it was 3:58 on my phone. She was so rude about it. It will be awhile before I go back for sure. The other workers in the back just looked as we waited , no “ someone will be with you” or anything. Just thought you all would like to know. If this was my business someone would written up. ThanksT Burris
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 10, 2019The staff is amazing. We’ve been there upwards of 5 or 6x the last few months, and each time the staff never fails to impress me. They are kind, considerate, and patient with my family as we have 2 under 3. They go out of their way to make sure we have a pleasant time. They also make sure our food is hot, and to our liking.Trista V
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 06, 2019The food was delicious but the staff was just as great. Both the cashier and other staff member helped with the new app that I had recently downloaded. They were very helpful in showing me how to use it.Melanie A.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsApr 22, 2019Gave me chicken fettuccini instead of fettuccini alfredo and barely put the lid on and it spilled.MaryBeth S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMar 06, 2019My husband and I eat here almost every week. I have to say each and every time every member of your staff goes above and beyond to make sure it is a good experience. They are all awesome!!! Good job. Food is great too.Deborah K
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsMar 03, 2019The service we received was excellent. The staff were wonderful. But I purchased the baked shrimp manicotti because a flyer came in the mail stating it was 5.99. But we were charged 7.99. Upon returning home I saw the flyer's fine print, "starting at 5.99" And to top it off, it was awful, I couldn't even finish it. It was bland and flavorless. I would never recommend to anyone to order the manicotti. Sticking to the spaghetti. Sad part is, I am on the Keto diet and this was my one splurge meal this week.Melanie A.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 15, 2018My husband an I had the fettuccine alfredo and I never knew that the alfredo was suppose to be soupy. I mean it literally looked like water with milk in it. We told them it didn't taste good and it was very watery, but all they could say was sorry. I mean really this was our hard earned money that we spent here and all we got was sorry. Honestly if I could I would give it a negative 5 I would. I honestly don't think I will ever return. To me they don't value there customers at all. They only thing that was good was the water.Theresa, F
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 17, 2018Nice, clean environment & wonderful service.VJ Ramey
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 29, 2018great service & foodCynthia Litchfield
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 29, 2018Good food, nice selection good customer service, great priceDanny B.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 22, 2018great service, good foodCynthia Litchfield
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 04, 2018Horrible service!
The restaurant was filthy and needed mopped. I was not allowed to use a coupon because I bought baked spaghetti (on sale). Also, the food just wasn't great.Joanna S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 27, 2018If I could give it a 1/2 star I would. Lunch was terrible!! Waited 19 minutes for my "lunch special" The food was extremely dried out. The breadstick was very hard and all the tables were filthy, even though there were only 3 tables of people eating. After 15 minutes of waiting for my food I went to check on it. (No food was delivered in this time either) There was a group of 6 ordering at that time and they got their food first!! Fazoli's used to be a regular lunch stop, but I had given up on Fazoli's about a year ago because the food tasted terrible. Thought I would give it a try to see if it had improved. I can tell you I will not be going there again and I will definitely spread the word!Stricker, B
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsDec 26, 2017My last visit (a couple weeks ago) was very good. The service and the food have been terrible the past several months, so I was pleasantly surprised with the food and service! Glad to see the Janesville store has finally gotten some great employees that take pride in their work. Will be back more often now.Barb S